Chapter 20

Mom barged into my room with Cameron, and I was confused and scared. Mostly scared.
"Evelyn, do you like Cameron in more than a friendly way?" She looks at me sternly. I look at Cam's eyes and they're unreadable. "Look at me. Don't lie for him. Don't sugarcoat it."
How does this happen to me? Today. When family is here, literally downstairs probably hearing the conversation.
"I know you like me, Evelyn." Cam says to me stepping forward. "We can work through it. Don't lie to yourself and your mom because you're scared." He grabs my hand and intertwine our fingers. I smile at the floor. My dad comes up and looks at Cam and my hand.
"Mom & Dad, I....I....ummm....ok." I take in a breath. With a shaky voice i say, " I like him. A lot. He makes me feel special and i like being around him."
My dad hugs me and smiles. "I believe your judgement and you.." Dad says turning to Cam, "Watch it boy, this is my little girl."
"Cameron get out of my house. I don't like it and believe Evelyn has no idea what she's doing. Hang out whatever but not here. You're not welcome here. Evelyn he's famous he won't like you for long." My mom finishes and walks downstairs.
"Hopefully she gets over it sorry." Dad tells us and follows Mom downstairs. I shed a tear. I express my feelings and I'm practically disowned by my mother. Cam's arms wrap around me and I cry into his shoulder. How can my Mom not like him? He treats me great. I genuinely love being around him. Hanging out with him and the guys and Ashley.
"Your mom said I had to go and i don't want her to hate me more than she already does." Cam says to me pulling away from the hug. "Proud Of you for sticking up for your emotions and me." Cam kisses my forehead and leaves.
This all happened to me in a day. I confessed I liked Cam. Next step? I have no idea but I hope the drama goes away I just want to have fun and be happy. I get ready for bed half an hour later because I don't want to confront Mom. I get into bed and onto Twitter. I look through Cam's account and see his most recent tweet.

@camerondallas:
you and i are gonna get through it and it's gonna be great, crazy/great day.

I favorite the tweet and close my eyes to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~
this sucked im really sorry

tysm for the reads yall are amazing

please share, vote, comment

stay perfectly perfect

Twitter: @shawnmfeels