Chapter 9

*Evelyn's POV*

"Mom you're honestly so embarrassing.." I tell her.

"I know it's what I live for. Plus you should be lucky I'm even letting you go." Mom replies. Dad's just on the other side of the couch laughing. I give him a glare. I unpause their movie and go to my room. I start playing music and just lay down. It honestly sounded easy for him to talk to my mom compared to other people. Well I don't actually hang out with guys because I always feel weird or something, I don't even know. I just don't know. I started to get lost in my own thoughts for Saturday. I was so excited. I still didn't want to tell anyone not even Ashley. I went on my timeline on twitter and scrolled until i saw Cam's tweet.

"@camerondallas: Well that was a different way to scare the shit out of me :o ..."

I laughed knowing it was about my mom, I faved the tweet. I want to get closer to Cam, I wish he would text me.. I got out of bed and decided to take a shower.

I got out my cold shower and changed into some shorts and tanktop. I go to my room and check my phone and i have a text. I quickly opened it. It was Ashley. I was hoping for someone else...but Ashley is main bae forever.

Ashley: Baeeee!! Can we hang out sat?

Crap! i never turn Ashley down..I don't want to tell her about Cam yet because shes the craziest for Cam...Ahhhh..

Me: srry bae i cant on sat. how bout sun.?

I lock my phone and turn my laptop on.

*phone vibrates* i walk back to my phone, wondering what Ashley would say.

Ashley: whats my bae hidding hu? i'll find out sun.

Shit.. I knew should wouldn't believe me. I'll tell her on Sunday, the whole story.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

400 READS ASDFGHJKL I LOve YoU ALL <3

i hope you like my story c:

Vote / Comment please please

stay perfectly perfect!

twitter: @shawnmfeels