Chapter 3

*Cameron's POV*

        We were on our way home and i couldn't stop thinking of her. She was so beautiful and i just can't really explain it. After we had taken pictures we talked and she was so chill and funny. She not once, asked for us to follow her on twitter or other stuff. Evelyn also let us talk most fans now just blow air into your face. I love my fans it's just they talk and talk and well I can never really talk. I'm so glad I got her number. Hopefully we can hang out soon but not to soon because i don't want to seem desprate. I wonder if age difference is wierd for Evelyn because i hope we can become really close friends and maybe even more...I feel heat rise to my cheeks knowing I'm blushing. 

"She was chill and I kind of think Cammy might develop some feelings for Evelyn." Bryant says breaking the silence. I feel my cheeks blush again.

"Ahaha let's no tell the guys." I reply.

"We should have a BBQ and invite her sometime."

"Yea, that be cool. Her mom kind of scares me.."

"Ahaha she's just overprotective."

"I wanna get close to her mom so she be more chil.." I say.

"Smart idea." Bryant says.

The rest of the car ride home all I do is start planning the BBQ. 

Thanks For Reading<3 ILYSM!! 

Please Comment/Vote 

Twitter: @shawnmfeels