Chapter 14

*Evelyn POV *

*A Week Later*

I haven't hanged with the guys lately but we've been texting a lot. So it's all cool. Ashley and I we're going to have a girls day again because we were bored so why not. We got ready and left. Simple day at the mall, shopping, and Ashley got her nails done and eyebrows. They're so on fleek now. After we got food. Ashley and I caught up while eating.

"Soooo, guess what?" Ashley said excited.

"Hmm what?" I said.

" I think i have feelings for...Nash...." Ashley said unsteadily.

" WHAT EVEN IS LIFE AWWWW" I scream.

" Don't say anything. I swear I'll cut you." Ashley says

" Ahahha ok whatever." I tell her.

"So Shawn followed you!" Ashley tells me.

" Ohh my gosh! I know! I was fangirling supreme max." I tell her excited. I've always supported Shawn since before his first vine. Not crazy obsessed but kind of. I take a picture of Ashley and posted it on Instagram. We had a lot of followers because of the guys. Some were so nice but others were umm.. a bit harsh and mental. I tried never to see them but you always do.

Ashley and I ate a lot. We ate so much it's not even funny. I swear i was going to blow up. We got home and my parents offered us food but we said no because we were about to blow. And plus we were tired. I put all the shoes i bought away and me and Ashley played music and just laid down and rested.

*20 Minutes Later*

I was almost passed out when i hear a knock.

"Uggghh" Ashley and I say at the same time. We look at each other and laugh.

"Ohhh what a nice surprise!" my Mom say. Ashley and I begin to eavesdrop.

"Nice to see you. Hiii.." a familiar voice says. Who the heck is it?!
"So I'm pretty sure your not here for me so.." Mom says.
"Ohh well, I came to ask if I could take Evelyn to eat with me and the guys?.." the voice says. What the heck who is this?
"She just came back from the mall with Ashley about 30minutes ago and they said were full so hmmm I don't know..." I can full on tell my mom was smirking through that sentence.
"Oh well maybe they can come over and we coukd watch movies, and I'll order pizza...." Shit I know who it is. Cameron Dallas. How the heck he find out where I live. Oh my gosh I look like crap right now. I'm wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt. I turn to face Ashley and she's all happy and excited. She's so social.
"Well they're upstairs 2nd door to the left. And i guess...If she wants to go with you she can." Mom says. Ashley and I look at each other.
"Lets pretend we're sleeping" Ashley says. I nod. We hop into my bed and pretend we're sleeping.
"Annnnddd second door on the left." Cam says finding the door. He walks in. "HII, ohhhh awwww. You guys look so innocent sleeping...." You hear him walking closer I feel step in front of me. The he kisses my temple. "Goodnight beautiful." I start to blush like a tomato.
"Awwwwww you guys are so cute! Ohhh emmm geeee!" Ashley says all excited. "Beautiful." She says mimicking Cam's voice.
"Shut up Ashley." I say.
"Aha sorry I thought you guys were sleeping." Cam says blushing.
"We were faking it." Ashley says.
Cam blushes even more. "Ohh..So do you guys want to come over, eat pizza, watch movies with the guys and I. Your mom said yes by the way."
Ashley answered before I can open my mouth. "Yea we'll go. I can ready her mind. She said yes."

"I guess she can, Ahahaha. Get out so I can change real fast." I said to Cam.

"Nahhh c'mon you look fine." Cam said.

"Um no. No I don't. Plus skirts is my thing." I said.

"No you look fine." Cam says again.

"I'm in sweats retard." I reply.