Chapter 11

*Evelyn's POV*

            I'm walking to the backyard with Bryant, and their house is so nice and actually clean which i didn't expect t all. I step outside and trip. "Wow Evelyn great job." I say to myself.

"Hmmm a little clumsy bae?" Carter says while helping me up.

"Yes, and thanks." I reply getting up. Carter pulls me into a hug.

"I'm Carter." he says.

"Ahah I know, I'm Evelyn." I say.

" I know yours too, Cam never shuts up." I feel the heat rise in my cheeks.

"Awww she's blushing." Bryant says. Nash is getting out of the pool and is coming over.

"Hiii I'm Nash!" Nash says.

"Hiiii I'm Evelyn." I say.

"Hey guys do yo- EVELYN!" Cam yells walking into walking into the backyard. He runs into my arms and picks me up, after he puts me down.

"Hii Cam..." I say.

"Aww they cute..." Bryant says. I give him a glare and blush again.

"OTP!" Nash says. I feel like a tomato. I blush way too much.

"Bae you blush tooo much, there doing it on purpose." Carter says.

"Ughh you guys are ruuude.." I say whinning.

"I'm hunnngry!" Nash whines.

"When arn't you." Cam says rolling his eyes.

"I'll make the burgers." Bryant says.

"Okay thanks." I say.

"Hopefully your manners rub off on the guys." Bryant says. I laugh.

"Evy you're to nice." Cam says.

"Don't call me that ever again please." I whine.

"Nahh I'm good." Cam laughs.

We were all talking by the grill just getting to know each other and one thing I saw was Carter kept calling me bae and Cam kept giving him glares. That if glares could kill poor Carter would be dead but i know Carter says it in a friendly way. Like he calls everyone bae; Nash, Cam, and Bryant.

"Foods ready!" Bryant exclaims.

"Finally! I'm hungry as fuck!" Nash yells.

"Thanks." I reply to Bryant.

"Stop you're way to nice. Ima puke!" Nash yells again. I just laugh.

We all eat and were all on our phones when Cam snaps my phone out of my hand

"Caaaam heey c'mon give it back pleaaaaseee..." I whine. Nash comes and throws me over his shoulder like if i weigh nothing. I'm 5'5" and barely weigh anything.

"Wanna go in a swim?" Nash says. My eyes widen and i start hitting his back really hard.

"I HAVE A SKIRT! Bryant! HELP!" I scream. I'm now close to the pool and terrified.

"I'm tired sorry.." Bryant replies.

"Nash pl-" I try to say. With that i feel the cold water hit my body. It didn't bother me I love swimming and I'm on a team. I decide to mess with them, I stayed underwater. I've been under for 15 sec....I hear them talking ohh and okay some screaming now. 40 seconds, I hear full on screaming. I feel someone dive in, open my eye for a peek, Carter. He grabs me lifelessly floating and pulls me up.

"SHIT!!" Nash yells.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT NASH!" Cam yells.

"She's unconscious!" Bryant says.

"Call 91 Fucking 1!" Cam yells holding me. It's time..

"SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKERS!" I yell and start laughing like an idiot. I probably look like an idiot.

"EVELYN WHAT THE HELL!" Nash says. They're looking at me with deathly glares. I'm still laughing and Bryant joins the laughter. The rest looked pissed still. I walk over and hugged them.

"C'mon take a joke bae." I tell Carter. Cam clenches his jaw.

"Bae that was rude." Carter says finally smiling.

I get an idea. "Cam? Nash? Hug?" I question while walking to the edge.

"Okay.." They both say. We group hug and instantly I run around and push them in. Bryant, Carter and I are laughing when they rise up. I get high fives from Bryant and Carter. They get out and whisper something to each other and start giving me death glares.

"Run." Bryant simply states. I start running anywhere. I go inside and run into the kitchen and see Nash. Ugh crap. I think out a way to dodge him. I run to him then he comes to me and quickly go the other way. I escaped!

"HAHHA BITCH!" I yell at Nash. I run out side. Bad mistake. Cam picks me up bridal style.

"Evy pushing Cash was really rude." Cam says.

"Okaay I'm sorry Cam. Please put me down?" I reply to Cam.

"Ahaha nope, you're going for another swim." Cam says smirking. With that he jumps in with me in his arms.

><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><>< 

TYSM 660+ READS YOU ROCK

Please tell me what you think of my story!

vote/comment! please please

stay perfectly perfect!

twitter : @shawnmfeels