Chapter 17

*EvelynPOV*

My phone vibrates, Ashley texted me :

"Im Here. Let gooo!"

I grab my purse, say bye to my parents and head out to Ashley's car. " Hiii, what mall?" Ashley asks

"Brea." i reply. It's the 3rd of July so Ashley and I both want to get some new clothes because both our dates are tomorrow but it's not a double date. Am I nervous? Hell yes I am. Lately I've been getting more hate on social media for hanging out with the guys. I just try to block it out, and so does Ashley. I pull out my phone and take a snapchat video of her singing along to "Bad Blood" By Taylor Swift. She doesn't even notice, I post it on my story and also share it with Nash. We arrive at the mall. We first stop at pacsun and I end up buying a red maxi dress and straped sandals, while Ashley gets a phone case and sunglasses. She takes her time shopping. Afterwards she suggests Brandy Melville she ends up getting her outfit there while i buy i black floppy hat. While I was getting ringed up the cashier kept giving me dirty looks. I got pissed and asked her, " What's your ish?"

"I don't get why those viners want to hang out with you you're not even pretty." She tells me giving me a disgusted face. Ouch. I see mean things like this all over twitter but when they say it in your face it's different. I wasnt going to let her see me sad.

"I know, i really don't know either." I say shrugging while smiling. I grab the bag and walk out with Ashley.

"Way to go babe, we're done shopping and i know you want to cry so lets go the car." Ashley says putting her arm around me. I just nod looking at the floor while walking. We get to the car i sit in the passenger seat and i sit down starting to cry. I cried for about an hour without saying anything and before i knew it Ashley had brought us to the beach. "Look at me." She tells me while grabbing my face. "Don't cry over something more than once. You're done crying. Let's go get some ice cream."

I look at her and reply, "At the beach?"

"Yes because i want henna tattoos too. Not everything is about you." She says smiling sarcastically. I wipe the last of my tears and go to the pier with Ashley.

Later on I also ended up getting henna tattoos, I got a cloud on my right wrist and a flower ring on my left.

Ashley drops me off at my house at the end of the night and i get ready for bed. I got lay down and creep through Twitter, i stalk Nash first. (oldest to newest)

@NashGrier: thinking of her

@NashGrier: Should i get a new outfit for tomorrow?

@NashGrier: Nervous for tomorrow ahhh ahhh ahh

@NashGrier: At least im not as nervous as @CameronDallas

my heart skips a beet. He's nervous ? Im nervous.

With that my eyes slowly close not even getting to look for what Cameron commented on that last tweet of Nash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wack chapter, its more of a filler i guess

TYSM FOR THE READS AND VOTES KEEP THEM COMING PLEASE

I LOVE YOU ALL

Stay Perfectly Perfect

twitter: @shawnmfeels