Chapter 26

"Cameron's here!" Dad yells from downstairs. I like Cameron and we're official but it's my last day of summer vacation and I like to sleep and rest as much as I can so i groan out loud. He walks in and laughs.

"Well nice to see you too." He tells me. I give him a glare.

"I told you 8;30PM for yogurt. It's my chill-axin day." I say whining.

"But you chose to date me so now I get to annoy you." Cameron tells me grinning.

"I'm trying to conserve my energy for tomorrow." I say snuggling into my blankets.

"We're going to an lunch/dinner date with Jack and Madison they're on there way to Cheesecake Factory as we speak." Cam tells me pulling the covers of of me.

"Cam!" I say in a whisper yell as I pull up my covers again. All I was wearing was a sports bra and spandex.

"Sorry not sorry. Change! We gotta go." He tells.

I groan and get up covering myself with a warm blanket. I go to my closet and get a t-shirt dress and my adidas superstar shoes. I quickly changed in my closet and put my hair in a bun.

"Ehh, i guess." I say shrugging while i look at my reflection.

Cam comes behind me and hugs me and whispers into my ear, "Perfection."

I look and peck his lips. He pouts out his lips.

"I go all sweet and romantic and all I get is a peck!?" He tells me.

I laugh and kiss him.

"Carry me downstairs, I'm still going to try to conserve as much energy as I can." I tell him. He simply chuckles and carries me downstairs.

"Mommy, Daddy, Cam is taking me out against my will so I'll be back before like 9 because I need sleep." I tell them while Cam still carries me.

"Okay, take care of her Cam." Das says.

"Always." Cam says looking at my father. With that we go on our way.

skip car ride bc lame

While walking into the restaurant I tell Cam, "Is there anyway we can ditch this? I'm pretty sure Gilinsky doesn't like me."

"C'mon, it'll be fun." Cam tells me with pleading eyes.

"Okay, you're such a loser." I say to him giggling.

We see Jack and Madison, so we walk to the table. Madison seesnus first. I love her, her spirit and her smiles are contagious.

"Oh yay! You guys are finally here. Sit, and look at your menus." Madison tells us.

"Madison you're such a mom." I tell her laughing. Cam laughs and nods his head.

We are all talking about mainly school for Madison and I till Jack speaks.

"Hey so Madison is flying out for a shoot but after I take her to the airport, there's a party at Sam's. You guys want to come?" He asks us.

"I have school tomorrow but should i send you a text for my recipe when you're hungover." I tell Jack while chucking. I feel a slight kick from Cam and he signals me to 'Cut It Out". I'm lost. I look at Jack and he looks like a bit anxious but Madison looks like I was saying a joke

"Ahaha, what do you mean Jack hasn't drank since like last year." Madison tell me giggling.

I see what is happening.

"OH! Duh, my bad. I ment..Um?" I say quickly trying to figure out what lie to say so I just, "Madison your makeup looks great today! And your outfit, incredible. Always looking great."

"Aww, thanks. You're too kind. Okay so I'm going to the girls room, I'll be back." She says.

Wow, she bought it.

"Good save babe. I got to use the restroom too, I'll be back." Cam says getting up and kissing my cheek. I wait till I know Cam can't hear us to speak up.

"So lets make a little deal? I won't let your girlfriend know your little secret as long as you don't question me about the stupid tea recipe that helps when your hungover." I tell Gilinsky looking straight into his eyes.

He lets out a chuckle, "Are you trying to blackmail me?"

"You can call it that if you want." I reply while sipping my strawberry lemonade.

"It's not like Madison would believe you plus you're too nice and you wouldn't blackmail me." Gilinsky tell me smirking. Madison came back and soon after so did Cam. Gilinsky was right, I wouldn't blackmail him and Madison would not believe me anyway.

"Okay so I have a flight to catch, but I'll see you guys soon." Madison says as she hugs Cam and I.

"Have a safe flight Madison." I tell her.

"Hey see you guys at the party?" Gilinsky asks us.

"Nah." Cam says.

We finish our farewells and go separate ways.

While in the car as Cam is taking me home he says, "Nice save back there, when you started complementing Madison."

"Thanks." I say smiling and grabbing his free hand. "We go to the party if you want, just for a bit."

"No it is okay let's go the park by your house and just talk for a bit." He tells me.

We arrive at the park but we actually just stay in the car because it's too cold.

"So I have a game on Friday for basketball, wanna come?" I ask him playing with his hand.

"Yeah,I'll be there. You know most of the guys will probably be there?" He tells me.

"Yeah, I figured, but I don't mind at all. Yall my personal cheerleaders." I tell him smiling ear to ear.

"So for my birthday what do you want to do?" Cam asks me.

I give him a confused look before saying, "You don't ask me what to do on YOUR birthday, you tell me Dallas."

"Oh Okay, well something small and simple." He tells me.

"Got ya babe."

He leans in to kiss me and says, "You're such a star."

"No I'm super star." I tell him then kissing him.

He pulls back and says, "As much as I like kissing you, I got to get you home because you got school."

"Or we can kiss for a bit mooore..." I say leaning in again. We kiss for a bit more till I say, "Okay Dallas you're right I need to get home it's 10:30."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope ur having a perfect day, stay perfectly perfect.

Twitter: @shawnmfeels

please star and comment !

ty for the reads lovelies