14. Found her

We found him near the forest. He was beaten down by a giant, while around them was everything dried out.

"Thorn did she left you? Is that why you act all out of control?"

From the distance I could see a woman approaching him, with long dark hair and in a long dress. I never have seen her before. I tried to get closer to them, as a face was right before me, upside down "You are you?" asked that person. He had long dark green hair, horns and... horseshoes? He kept grinning into my face. "I-I—I am N/A...Elias friend" I stuttered out uncomfortable. "Elias? Ah you mean thorn. What is your relationship with him?" "Just friends...that is all" I replied, trying to get passed him. He got off the tree he was hanging from and now stood before me...staring. Suddenly he screamed like a fan girl "Oh my goodness, I love blond hair!!!" He went around me and buried his face into my hair "So soft!!!!" This really made me uncomfortable. Thankfully his loud voice was heard by Elias. The minute he saw me and that man, he rushed over knocking the strange creature off me. Elias was not protecting me from all sides. The woman giggled "my thorns, I didn't know that you had two precious students." She gave me a caring look "and she is a blessed one from a goddess...that is quite rare to find these days." I looked up to Elias "Who are they?" He lowered himself a little pointing with his claws at them "The king and Queen of the fairy world, Queen Titania and her husband, King Oberon."

"Are they dangerous?"

Elias nodded "They can, if they wanted to be." I didn't like the tone in his voice, it sounded dangerously deep...almost like a growl. Titania sighted "listen thorns, I will lend you my branches to find your red headed girl." Oberon began to get near me, touching my hair again "and as for your blessed child, I could take care of..." "Don't touch her!!!" Elias growled at the king, attacking him with his thorns. His wife looks slightly annoyed "Oberon, we aren't here to tease him."

She slowly approached the ancient mage and grabbed his hands "let us find your bride, together."

I stayed near Elias, while a weird feeling went over my spine. I wasn't aware that other people, Elias knows, had the same feeling. Some time passed till Elias looked up "Found her!"

Titania released his hands and made a portal for them all to get in to. We were there, just in time to rescue Chise. Cartaphilus was about to attack her. All of the memories came back to me...and what he had done. He began to let creatures lose, which he experimented on before. Minutes later, we had back up from Renfred and Alice, the two magicians Chise an Elias know. They helped us with the creatures, while Chise ran after Cartaphilus. Elias just followed with his eyes. "What are you waiting for? Got after her!" I watched Renfred and Elias, till the mage ran after Chise through another portal.

I wanted to go after them, till Titania held my arm tight "This is not your fight blessed child. Come with us, you will be safe with us."

"I can't. They need me...I need them. Even though I am not sure of how to help, I want to be beside them till the very end."

The queen of fairies hugged me from behind and began to whisper something into my ear, which made me shudder.