3: A Night Together

The following chapter contains s enji x hawks scene. To skip it. Look for ♡♡ at the start and end.

3rd person pov:

Seven weeks have come and gone without a single night shared. So, as they talk about the hero killer Stain. Hawks taunts enji. Only to look down and smirk at him. With a wink. Hawks sticks out his tungue like a brat. So when endeavour walks off stage. The winged hero knew that his message was received.

Later, they returned home. So Hawks flops on the couch.

Haw:"Man! I'm exhausted. All these nights of overtime are such a pain in the ass."

Enji looms over Hawks.

Enji:"I see that being a brat wasn't too much to do for you. So you won't mind if we make up for lost time during your punishment."

Hawks looks up to see eyes glaring down at him. Nervous and flustered. All he can do is make a single sound.

Haw:"Eep."

♡♡

Minutes have passed by and hawks is completely naked. The creeking of leather against leather rings out with tiny whimpers.

Haw:"Enjiii~"

He wines in desperation.

Haw:"It was just a joke. I was only teasing, that's all."

Enji:"Little brats don't get to play. They have to earn it. At least now. We can test the new size."

Enji steps out with leather harness over his bear chest. Black leather pants are skin tight and black latex gloves hold in each hand something different. In one, he holds a dildo muzzle with a lock. The dildo is six inches. Causing Hawks to gulp. In his other hand is a whip with multiple leather straps attached to a handle.

Haw:"I'll be a good bird, but please don't use the muzzle.~"

His face is beet red. So enji bends down.

Enji:"Kiss it."

Haw:"D...daddy~."

Enji slaps the whip across hawks ass.

Enji:"I won't ask again.  Since you wanna talk dhit in public. I think it's time to muzzle you for awhile."

Enji brings the dildo to his lips. So Hawks hesitates before sucking on it. With a few pumps. The dildo goes deeper when enji hears hawks whimper in delight. Signaling to proceed. After the halfway point. Enji pulls it out.

Enji:"How is it?"

Hawks blushes and has his lips open barely. So with a kiss. Enji then moves away to continue taking it deeper. Once inside completely. Enji locks it on hawks. Causing his wings to shiver. So enji takes the whip. Brushing it all along the feathers. As Hawks gets overwhelmed. His knees shake before buckling under him.

Since his legs are bound to stay bent. He squirms on the couch. His arms bound behind his back with a full leather arm sleve that covers his hands and goes up to his elbows. It is then attached to his collar to keep in place.

Every muffled m I an is followed by the squeak of hawks, trying his best not to drool.

Haw:"huh hgm~"

Hawks thrusts on the couch, grinding in desperation.

Enji:"Nah ah. Stop."

Hawks stops and wines.

Haw:"Nh~."

Enji:"Up."
Hawks lifts up his pelvis and enji slides on a vibrating fleshlight  covered in lube.

Enji:"Go until I tell you to stop."

Hawks thrusts while enji holds it to control the rate and speed. For awhile it isn't cut on. Then without notice. Enji gives him a taste before cutting it off again.

Haw:"Nnnh n nnnhhh~"

He coos and begs for more.

Enji:"Every time you wine. I'll add another edge. Nod if you understand."

Hawks frantically nods and tries to stay calm. The first three times were easy, but everytime after got harder. As the feeling of release is never met. By the ninth time. He almost slips up with a whimper, but grunts instead. By this point hawks is a drooling mess trembling with anticipation.

Enji:"Have you learned your leson?"

Hawks puts his face on the couch and nods yes.

Haw:"nmhnm."

The hum of a yes causes enji to  unlock the muzzle and take it off.

Once removed, enji gives Hawks something else to suck.

Hawks takes enji in his mouth and sucks with everything his can muster. Bobbing his head for less work on the dom's part. Enji then enters two fingers for preparation. Once enji is worked up. He pulls out and flips hawks over to face him. Then, while sitting on another chair. He slides hawks into position. Ass hanging off the couch and enji bent over him. Enji enters his sub. Both moan out as enji sets the pase. Then he turns on the vibrator. Causing Hawks to quiver and squirm under him.

Haw:"Ah~AH!~ Ddaddy. I..... I'm close-AHH~"

Enji slows down. Then he re adjusts the pace for them to reach the end together. Each a moaning Ness before hawks whimpering moan is partnered by enji's growling moan.

Both stop to catch their breath and enji turns the vibrator off before releasing hawks.

♡♡

Enji then embraces hawks. As both fall asleep in one another's arms.

By morning, they both had the day off. So Hawks pretends to sleep. If only to make up for lost cuddles. However, that changes when he gets a text from dabi.

Haw:"Fuuuuck~ I don't wanna."

Enji:"I'll make breakfast while you get ready. Once you return. We can watch a movie together."

Haw:"You spoil me."

Enji:"I do what I can. Now hurry up."

Enji slaps hawks ass as he walks to the bathroom. Then he gets up to cook.

Once in the bathroom. Hawks reads the text.

Dabi<Get over here. We need to talk.>

Dabi<Don't keep me waiting too long, or I'll cremate your ass.>

Haw:^He's been needy as of late. Now that I think about it. Ever since we met. He's never once took his eyes off me.^"Being suspicious is a good survival skill. I just wish he would let his guard down more often."

After washing up. He gets ready and walks out to receive a kiss on the cheek and his breakfast ready to go.

Enji:"Come home safe."

Haw:"No worries. If anything goes wrong. I'll make a quick escape. They don't call me the fastest hero for nothing after all."

Hawks ruffles enji's hair before heading out. When he gets there. He's surrounded by other people. Then dabi comes out of the shadows with twice. On edge, hawks takes a step back. So dabi steps forward. This continues until hawks back is against the wall. Dabi leans over the hero and puts an arm on the wall to block escape. He then grabs hawks chin to force eye contact.

Hawks glares up in anger. As dabi smirks down at him.

Dabi:"So, hero...... are you ready for what's next?"

His smile widens. Scarring hawks of what's next.