6: Another Arm

Hawks pov:

When I awoke. Enji was sleep.

^He's usually up before me. Hm?^

I see a paper cluched in his hand. So I take it. That's when I see the new drawing.

I smile and pat his head before getting ready for work. As I fly to my office. I use the sun to look for a message.

<Be careful. Someone knows about->

Just as the message was about to be revealed. A group of villians throw a net over me.

I try to spread my wings to get free, but it closes in around me.

"I won't go down without a fight!"

I use my feathers to pull down to a nearby roof. Hoping to pull away at the last moment and get out. Just as we are almost in position for me to pull away. A villain chuckles. Then I hear a loud buzz before everything looks blurry.

Once I hit the roof. It gets harder to stay awake. The last thing I remember is someone stepping over me. Then, a flash of light.

"So...... warm."

When I came to. I'm on a couch that sits in a small bar.

"Ouch fuck me that hurt."

Dabi:"Ask a guy out before you skip bases."

I look up to see dabi holding out a glass of water and a advil. So I take them.

"Thanks."

Dabi hands over the letter.

Dabi:"Looks like a warning. Looks like they know you're part of the league.

I look at the message and sigh.

"It's not that. You see, I avenge those that the system fails. An assassin for hire. At least I used to be. Now I'm not sure anymore."

Dabi:"If you need some time alone to think. I can call the league to lay low for awhile. That way you won't be called in to work."

"I appreciate the offer, but there's no need."^it would be a good opportunity to save people, but it could be a trap aswell. Better play it safe.^

Dabi:"Stay here then. If anyone calls. I'll answer your phone."

I smirk and lay back.

"Does that mean I've been kidnapped?"

Dabi grins and leans over me. Our lips inches from one another.

Dabi:"If that's what it takes for you to have some time off. I'll happily capture you."

We kiss and embrace. My stomach aches with guilt, but my heart wants more. I peek my eyes open to see his sparkling blue eyes looking back at me.

I then lay on the couch, and he straddles me.

"D...dabi?"

He sits up and heads to the bar to make some drinks.

Dabi:"Let's get to know each other better. So what's your poison?"

"I... I don't drink very often. So I'm not sure."

I get up and sit at the bar. So he slides a shot glass my way.

Dabi:"Then you'll have to sample until we find something you enjoy."

3rd person pov:

As enji wakes up. He sees that the sun has begun to set.

Enji:"I overslept. Well, at least he'll be home soon."

Enji waits at home and cleans the place. By the time nine in the morning rolls around. He's worried. So he checks his phone.

Enji:^No texts or calls? Something is wrong.^

Enji texts Hawks.

<are u ok?>

A few minutes pass before three dots show up. Then, a response. It's of a photo of hawks drinking with dabi.

Enji:"Shit shit shit! I just blew his cover didn't i?"

Dabi and hawks are talking when the winged hero phone tings.

Haw:"Not now enji."

Dabi:"You dating someone else?"

Haw:"I thought I loved him, but now I think he's just using me. It hurts to think about what he's done. I thought  I knew him."

Dabi:"Let me text him."

Haw:"Got any duct tape? We could do a ransom photo. Heheh!"

As Hawks laughs. Dabi takes a selfish with him and sends it.

Dabi:^He's mine now.^"I don't think he'll be bothering us anymore. Now, let's continue where we left off."

Dabi grabs hawks hand to walk him upstairs. Once up there. Hawks lays on the bed. That's when dabi shuts the door and locks it.

____________________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter will be a dabi x hawks scene and the aftermath. Hope yall enjoyed the chapter.