8: Truth To Dare Hero

Warning! Dabihawks sexual assault scene in this chapter.

3rd person pov:

As Hawks walks in. He grabs his forearm as a stress response.

Haw:"So about the other day."

Dabi:"Before that. Do you have those patrol routes?"

Hawks uses a feather to throw it at him. Only to pierce the wall.

Dabi:" Someone's upset. Did he find out, and now you blame me? I'm not the one dating him. Therefore, the fault lies with you."

Hawks clinches his fists in anger.

Haw:"I know that! It's just...... I can't do this anymore. With us I mean."

Dabi:"Aww, that's ashame. Here I thought that we had such fun together. "

Dabi walks up and runs his fingers through Hawks wings. Gently stroking each feather as he goes down.

Hawks begins s
To feel warm. Breath picks up as his knees begin to shake. Before Hawks knows it. Dabi is pressed against his back with an arm around his waist. The other grasps his neck to turn the hero's head. Then they kiss.

The moment their lips touch. Hawks realizes what's happening and pushes dabi away.

Haw:"Stop! I ..... I don't love you the way I love him."

Dabi looks down. Eyes shadowed over.

Haw:"I'm sorry dabi. I didn't want things going this far. I ... I just wanted."

Dabi begins to laugh hysterically like a mad man.

Dabi:"I understand. No harsh feelings between us, right!?"

Dabi growls the last word. Causing Hawks to step back and ready himself to fight.

Dabi walks closer to the hero. So as Hawks steps back. He soon finds himself against the wall.

Dabi:"Do you really think this wouldn't end bad for you?"

Dabi corners Hawks and forcefully grabs his neck.

Dabi:"Think again hero."

Dabi grins ear to ear.

Elsewhere, enji destracts himself with work. Yet in the pit of his stomach. He feels that something is wrong.

Enji:"Please be alright. I just want you to come home."

Meanwhile, Hawks finds himself pinned to a bed. His wings are mostly burned. With first degree burns on his back.

Haw:"Get off me! I told you that there's nothing between us!"

Dabi:"It's too late to go back to what we had before. Just like it's too late for you and Endeavor. Now be a good bird and hold still."

Dabi cuffs Hawks to the bed, causing panic to set in.

♡♡

Hawks kicks to keep dabi away. Only for the villian to get between his legs.

Dabi:"I'll make sure he never touches you again. You're mine."

Haw:"You know this isn't right. If you let me go. We can go back to the way things were before. I'll even leave the league-"

Dabi forces a metal ring with leather straps and a buckle on Hawks to keep his mouth open.

Hawks struggles more. As dabi rips off his clothes.

Dabi:"He'll never love you again, once I'm done with you. Just remember that you made the first move that lead to this moment."

Dabi pulls up Hawks shirt. Blocking the winged male from seeing what's happening.

Dabi begins to leave marks on Hawks. From hickeys and bites to a burned message on his thigh.

<Dabi's slut>

Hawks cries out with every touch. As sarrow, guilt, and fear fill his mind with dread.

Haw:^I.... I'm sorry........ enji.^

Dabi starts by sucking Hawks flasid cock. Then, a finger goes up to force him to cum.

Hawks guilt gets worse. As he blames himself for everything. As depression sets in. Dabi pulls the shirt down. Now his cock comes for hawks mouth.

The hero tries to look away, but dabi grabs a hand full of hair to make him Stay still. He begins to cry as dabi thrusts in, to the point of it hurting.

Haw:^Make it stop. Please make it stop!^

Dabi cums inside Hawks mouth. So dabi pinches his nose until he swallows.

The hero refuses for as long as he can. Until his head feels as if it'll burst, and everything grows dark. Only before passing out, does his body betray him and swallows.

Dabi pulls out and clicks his tungue in anger.

Dabi:"Looks like I'll finish tomorrow and send him home.
♡♡

That night, Hawks briefly opens his eyes and looks around the room. He sees light coming from a small desk lamp. Dabi sits there drawing manga panels. As he sits up to look at what he's drawing. Dabi side eyes over. Causing Hawks to freeze in fear.

Dabi:"Just because you're on a leash. Doesn't mean you're free to sit up. Rest up. Tomorrow we finish where we left off."

Dabi takes the papers and places them in a locked desk drawr. Before coming over. So Hawks lays back down and turns away from him. As dabi pulls the hero in close. Dabi feels him trembling.

The blonde soon cries himself back to sleep.

Haw:^I wish....... I wish I had never become a hero.^