11: Ignore The Calls

3rd person pov:

Every day for a week. Hawks and enji would go out on dates after work. Whether coffee, movies, or just walking in a park together. Hawks soon began to smile again. Then, on the eighth day. They got off of work early. So enji and hawks went to the mall. Where enji took him to a spa supplier.

Enji:"Pick anything you like. Tonight I'll pamper you like a king."

Hawks blushes and looks away. So enji waits outside.

Now alone, Hawks work phone rings and he sees it's dabi.

Haw:"shit."

He goes to a nearby changing room to and
Swer it.

Haw:"H...hello?"

Dabi:"I need you here now. Come to the bar."

Haw:"Is twice or Toga there?"

Dabi:"That doesn't mater. Just get over here."

Hawks hears metal clinking like a chain. Causing him to tremble.

Haw:"Sorry, but I'm kinda busy right now."

Dabi:"Fine. I'll come get you."

The phone hangs up. So Hawks runs out to head for the door. Just as he's about to get there. A portal opens infront of him. As two hands grab him.

Haw:"ENJI!"

Dabi:"It's too late."

As enji turns around. He sees a portal close, and one of hawks' feathers fall to the floor.

Enji:"Hawks?"

When hawks gets to the other side. Dabi pins him to a wall.

Haw:"Dabi."

Dabi:"You were out on a date? Haven't I warned you about him? Endeavour is a narsasist. He'll do anything to keep you around. There's no love other than for himself."

Haw:"You're wrong. When I told him about you. He understood and-"

Dabi grips hawks neck.

Dabi:"You told him!?"

Haw:"You're the abuser here. I... if anyone is a narsasist, it's you. Now I'm leaving. If there are meetings. I'll come over, but I hope to never see this bar again."

Hawks pushes dabi out of the way and heads for the door.

Dabi:"Tch hawks don't leave just yet."

As Hawks keeps walking away. Dabi grits his teeth and shoots a fire blast. Hitting the heroes' wings.

Haw:"AAH!"

As Hawks goes to his knees. Dabi walks over and pulls him back in by his hair.

Dabi:"You fucking idiot."

Hawks growls in pain and tries to get away.

Haw:"Let GO!"

Dabi:"Shut up."

As dabi reaches over to get a better grip by grasping the hero's face. Hawks bites him and gets free. He then runs for the door and uses what feathers he has to fly away.

Dabi flairs up in anger.

Meanwhile, enji looks everywhere in the store for hawks.

Enji:"Where are you?"

Hawks glides back into the store behind enji. The flap of his wings makes enji turn around. Only for hawks to hug enji tight and tremble.

Haw:"I got away from him, but he's angry."

Enji:"It's my fault for leaving you alone. Let's pick some things out together. Then we'll go home."

Hawks nods, and after shopping. They head home.

With a warm bubble bath and scented candles. They bathe together and start the spa day. After enji helps with his hair and back. Both relax in one another's arms.

Enji:^This is the first time in two weeks that my touch hasn't caused him to flinch.^

Enji smiles and nuzzles his head atop hawks.

Enji:"Wanna massage after the bath or face mask?"

Haw:"Massage?"

Enji:"You got it."

After both dry off and get dressed in pj's. Hawks lays on his stomach on the bed.

Enji:"Are you ready?"

Haw:"mh'hm."

Enji:"Okay, touching your feet now."

Enji starts at the feet before working up his calves. Then up the legs before going past his butt for the back. From there, it's shoulders. Then hawks turns over and lays his head on enji's lap. He then massages his temples and forehead.

Hawks smiles as he falls asleep.

Haw:"Thank you for everything....... my quasar...... You really are the brightest thing in my.....life."

Enji holds Hawks as he too falls asleep. When he wakes up. Hawks isn't there, but at his desk.

Enji:"What's wrong?"

Haw:"I'm looking something up. Dabi sang a song that I'm wondering about."

Enji:"Relax. It's probably nothing. You worry too much. Now, let's go out. Since it's our day off. We should enjoy it.

Haw:"Can we stop by ua?"

Enji:"What for?"

Haw:"I got something to do there."

Enji:"Sure thing."

Both dress in casual clothes before heading out. Once at ua. Hawks flys up to tokoyami's window and taps on it.

The window opens.

Toko:"Sensei?"

Haw:"I went out and got you something."

Tokoyami opens the gift to see goggles with heat, and night vision."

Toko:"Thank you sir."

Haw:"we birds of a feather gotta stay together."

Toko:"Is this the only reason why you came over?"

Haw:"Actually, I need some help. Does one of your classmates speak French? I need something translated, but I don't have time to look it up right now."

Toko:"Aoyama can help. Need me to pass it along?"

Haw:"I need the translation of alouette. I think it might help with a case I'm working on. Try to keep it between us. It's an undercover mission."

Toko:"Understood. I'll ask him right away."

With a smile and a nod. Hawks heads back to enji. That way, they can hang out. Each time dabi calls. Hawks sends him to voice-mail. Time after time without am answer. This pissed dabi off to the point of melting glass. So dabi throws a beer. Shattering the bottle on the wall.

Haw:"I'm amazed you haven't made a move on me. Normally, you can't help but grope something."

Enji:"I'll wait for you. I'd hate to bring back those memories. No matter how long it takes. I'll wait until your smile stays for good."

Enji kisses his forehead. Causing Hawks to blush.

Haw:"Thank you. I'll let you know when I'm ready. That's a promise."

Hawks holds out a pinky for the promise. So enji crosses his to lock it.

Enji smiles, and snow begins to fall.

Haw:"Three weeks until this is over."

Enji grips hawks hand tighter.

Enji:"Yeah."