13: Sing Your Heart Out Little Lark

3rd person pov:

When hawks wakes up. It's to breakfast in bed. As enji sits with him to enjoy the meal.

Haw:"Sorry about yesterday. I.... I didn't-"

Enji puts a finger to his lips.

Enji:"no need to apologize. Now eat up. We got a long day of training ahead."

Haw:"Right."

After eating. Both get ready and head out. Half the day is spent on patrols. Followed by training students. As Hawks heads to his office to do papers. He enters, only to have the door shut behind him.

As Hawks goes to turn with feather blades in hand. He's forced over his desk and pinned down.

Dabi:"I can get you anywhere I want. It doesn't have to be the bar.

Haw:^Damnit. Now what?^

As Hawks is about to speak. Dabi leans against Hawks.

Dabi:"Careful. If you try to call for help. They'll never find you."

Dabi shows his flames by Hawks face.

Haw:"What do you want?"

Dabi:"It's about time you asked the right question. I want enji to suffer. So if hurting you effects him. Sorry, little lark, but your life is forfit."

Haw:"You fucking-"

*knock knock knock*

Before Hawks can speak. Dabi uses his belt to gag Hawks.

Dabi:"Make a sound and I'll kill everyone here."

Sidekick:"Sir, it's the Commisioner. She's calling for you on line three. It's about your mom."

Hawks eyes widen as he struggles to get free.

Dabi:"You can answer it after we talk. This is your last warning. Dump Endeavor and choose me. In exchange. I won't make advancements without your consent. We can be romantic together. It works out since I'm your type aswell."

Haw:"You're nothing like him." *muffled*

Dabi gets off hawks and into a portal.

Dabi:"You'll understand in time."

After dabi left. He answered the phone.

Haw:"yes?"

Com:"It's your mom. She's in the hospital."

Haw:"I see. How is her condition?"

Com:"They need you to fill out papers for treatment."
Haw:"I'm on my way."

Hawks calls enji to tell him what's happening with his mom. So they meet at the hospital. They head to the ICU, where he sees her behind glass.

Doc:"Looks like she got into a car accident. We'll need your signature for treatment. Your mom requires surgery and incase of an emergency blood lose. You'll give us permission to give blood transfusion."

Hawks reads over the papers and signs. After that, they wait until she is out of danger. Hawks even puts guards by her side for protection.

Haw:"Let's go. We only have a week and some days left. I'll visit after we win."

Enji:"Let's bring them to justice."

The rest of those days flew by. Hawks hadn't heard anything from the league until the day of attack. When hawks steps in to greet twice. Things take a turn.

Enji manages to capture the doctor helping all for one. Yet he doesn't see dabi anywhere.

Enji:"Hawks! Hes.............. ere."