15: Break His Will

3rd person pov:

As Hawks jolts awake. He hears the same sounds. The pain of his wounds and joints dislocating.

Haw:^H......How long...... How long have I been in hell?^ "MMMMMG!!" ^Everytime the blissful sleep takes me away from the pain. I'm woken up by a drug injection. ...... my body is ch.....anging with every ... dday.^ " NNNNG!!"^ Somebody........ anybody........... kill me, pplease.^

Meanwhile, best jeanist, shoto, and endeavour are outside. Ready to attack.

Enji:"Does everyone know the plan?"

Everytime nods. So they open the doors and head inside.

First, to greet them is compress.

Com:"Welcome to your final stand heroes. Shall we dance?"

Jeanist:"I got this one. Go on ahead."

As shoto and enji run by. Toga comes from a side door and pulls shoto inside.

Toga:"Go on Endeavor. He's been waiting for you. "

Sho:"I can handle her."

Enji:"Understood." ^Where are you?^

As enji heads in deeper. Nomu greet him at every turn. That is until he gets into the basement.

Dabi's voice echos in the dark room.

Dabi:"You made it, but you're a little late. NEHAHAHAHA!!"

A tank lights up in the middle of the room. Casting a green light. Inside is a humanoid beast with knees bent back, arms covered in scales, wings black and made of tendrils. The head is of a high-end nomu, and yet it is blindfolded. It's hands have fingers twice as long as normal and sharp nails. The ankles are of bird talons. It's torso is thin enough to see ribs.

As enji approaches. Dabi comes from behind with a fire fist.

Enji sees the reflection in the tank and dodges. Causing dabi to hit the tank. Luckily the crack is small.

Enji:"I'll take you down before you can release it on me."

Dabi moves out of the way of endeavour's fire, but gets kicked in the stomach when enji jumps through his own flames. Flinging dabi across the room and into a wall.

Dabi:"That's more like it. Show me your true strength. Show me that rage once more! Come at me enji todoroki!"

Dabi burns brighter until his skin begins to show scar spreading.

Dabi:"Flash fire fist!"

Enji:"Hell spider!"

Enji's flames wrap around dabi at a cooler temperature.

Enji:^I have to cool his flames before they kill him.^ "Stop this now touya! You can still come home."

Dabi:"Now why would I do that? When killing you is all I've ever wanted!"

Dabi's fire spreads out. Dispersing Enji's.

As enji uses his arm to shield himself from the heat. Dabi runs up and sidesteps to hit his father.

Enji:"That's not true- ack!"

As Dabi's fist gets closer. It melts away his hero suit. Then on contact. Dabi fires a blast.

Since dabi hit at an upward angle. Enji is sent through the roof.

Enji whinces in pain. Then in the flick of a light. Dabi appears above him. Slamming Enji's back to send him back down. Oy to flicker again and knock him through a few buildings.