**✩*˚6˚*✩**

WC: 697

"Oh, it's at the storage lots before coming into town. I knew there wasn't the space here for it. Clearly, it's gotten worse! Thanks for helping me get my stuff in the car." Minho spoke, leaning on his door. Ready to follow Chan to his temporary housing.

"Oh. Well, we should get going. We need to get everything for your place ordered. Hopefully, we can get it in on our next order."

"Right, we can put everything in the spare building while everything comes. I'll make sure to get you both keys. I plan on updating the security system anyway." Smirking at the elder, having found out he was the oldest during the day

Rolling his eyes, "Jisung is going to take you there. Sara won't be back until late. Her shift at the hospital ends at 10. I think. I can't remember. You have the spare key, right?"

"Yes, Chan-hyung. Right here." Flaunting off the key chain, "I'll even drive the speed limit so he can follow me."

Once again, rolling his eyes. "Minho, you're welcome to join us for dinner tonight. Or you can settle in, whichever you prefer. See you later, be good, Jisung." Chan spoke, getting in the car. Felix said a quick bye and followed suit to get in the car.

Laughing at the eldest, they waved him off. Turning to one another, "Well, Jisung-ah. Ready to show me my new humble abode?"

The younger giggled at him, moving to his car. Minho waited for him to pull out, watching him pull up waiting for him. He followed the younger to the new location. Minho tried to chat with his cats, hoping to ease their stress. As Chan had said, it was only a couple of blocks over.

Pulling in beside Jisung, these houses were larger than his for sure. Getting out, Jisung was already trotting over to the passenger side of his car, opening the door. Hearing him murmuring to the cats, taking one of them. Walking them to the house in the back. Unlocking the door, Minho followed him in with the other cat.

"Where would you like them?" Jisung asked

Humming, "Is there a spare bedroom? If not, we can set them in the main bedroom until we're done bringing everything in."

"Yeah, follow me!" Jisung bounded to the second room

Minho looked around, noticing how small it was. It would be perfect for the cats right now. "This is perfect for them to adjust. Let's get the rest of my things."

Jisung nodded, allowing Minho to lead the way. Minho gathered his things with the younger, carrying what he could. He followed him, setting them down in the living room. It only took a couple of trips to get everything inside. Minho decided to leave the camp chair outside.

Settling down on the plush couch, Jisung fell next to him. "This the most you've worked in a while?"

"That's rude, hyung!" Pouting at the elder, showing his exasperation. Smirking at him, "The answer is yes. Since the last workout. Which is the last time I saw Binnie-hyung."

The duo burst out laughing. That opened a new line of conversation between the duo. They found they had a lot in common. They talked for a few hours, startled when they heard a knock on the door. Minho got up to answer the door. He found Chan standing outside, inviting him in.

"Jisung, you're still around?"

Shrugging, "We started talking and found a lot in common." 

"Ah. I wanted to see if you wanted to have some dinner. We're ordering in. Sara normally is the one to cook. But she got called in early and couldn't start the food. She'll be pissed that I didn't cook the chicken. But she'd be more pissed if I burnt it."

"I'll cook it." Minho volunteered

Shaking his head, "You don't have to. It's fine."

"No, I insist. I hate seeing food go to waste. It's something I can do to earn my way around here. Since you won't tell me how much to pay you for staying here."

Grumbling under his breath, "Fine. You can cook dinner if that will appease you."

"Thank you! Just show me what I'm working with."

Thank you for reading! Until next time ~DQ 😊