**✩*˚18˚*✩**

WC: 690

The first stop was the desk that overlooked the front gardens. The desk was set up disguised in the window sill. "I know you like seeing all the pretty flowers. Once it warms up and the flowers bloom, you can sit here. While you work, you can look out and become inspired by the pretty flowers!" 

Minho pulled it out to put it on display. Jisung giggled as Minho moved into a stance after he was done. "This is amazing! You did this for me? Why?"

Minho couldn't help but smile at his confusion. He moved so he could hold him from behind. "If you spend time over here like I hope you do. I want you to be comfortable and able to do some writing if you have a breakthrough."

"This is perfect. I can't wait to write here." Stroking on the desk. He pushed it back into the hiding spot, smiling at how discreet it was. It blended in perfectly with its surroundings. 

"That's not all, jagi. Are you okay to be outside for a little while?" Minho questioned. Now that he was aware, he made himself aware of the temperature and asked before waltzing out into the great outdoors. 

"Yeah, it's warm today. I'll be fine!" The boy in question smiled broadly at him. He tugged him outside. Minho showed him the vamped-up location where he'd been working in the summer. "Oh, this is beautiful! Is this for when you're working out here, I can be out here?"

Minho didn't realize he'd gotten shy in his eyes. A corner of his lip lifted slightly. "Yeah, if you'd like."

Jisung pulled him into a tight hug, squeezing him. "Of course, I'd like!"

Minho wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, "Good. I have one more place to show you."

"More?"

The elder smirked while nodding, pulling far enough away to tug him. Jisung giggled, letting himself be moved as Minho wished. That was something that Minho found that Jisung liked. Not too much, but just enough to let him know Minho remained in control.

The duo entered what Minho was considering his store. It was all set up and ready to go. Flowers are already in there. There wasn't a lot. Jisung figured that by mid-summer, the shop would be overflowing with flowers.

"I even have some herbs and spices," Minho spoke softly behind him, almost as if he was answering the question brewing in Jisungs head.

"Wow! When do you open?"

"Grand opening is tomorrow. But I had a customer already."

He tilted his head to see the elder, "Who?"

"Chan. He wanted to do something nice for his wife. I felt like it was only right, so I gave him a bit of a discount. You know, for what he did."

"Everyone will love you and the store! How could they not? We've always had to go to the city for flowers. It'll be nice to shop local!"

"Thanks, jagi."

With that, they headed back into the house. Granted, the shop was warm, but the sun had begun to set. Minho didn't want to take any chances with Jisung and his health. Cooking them up some dinner, they would snuggle into the late hours before curling up together for bed.

The next day, Jisung helped set up the open signs. He was more excited than Minho! Minho loved how contagious his presence was. Setting up everything online, he wasn't expecting much. But soon, the shop had a steady clientele rotating through until closing.

"First day, a success!" Minho brimmed with excitement, having sold a decent stock. He talked to and got to know many in the community. He found out what they wanted to see, most of which he had in the greenhouses. Jisung sat behind him, working on his next bestseller. Minho might have set up a small area for him in the shop. But he wouldn't admit it out loud. The elder locked the door before gazing back at the boy who kept him company all day.

"Let's order in tonight. I want to treat you to whatever you want!"

"What if that's you?" Minho wiggled his eyebrows, causing a bout of giggles.

One left!