**✩*˚8˚*✩**

WC: 862

Minho watched as he wrapped his arms himself, walking to his car. He watched as the younger drove off before heading in himself. The elder shook his head. He wasn't sure what the hell was wrong with himself. Granted, it had been a while since he'd felt an attraction to anyone. Let alone this quickly. There was the desire to cover the younger in kisses and to be as tender as possible. Then there were the more sinister thoughts.

The thought of tying the younger up and making him beg for everything. Teasing him, testing his patience. Seeing how long he could wind him up before he could tilt him over the edge. The elder wondered if he could take him to that edge and bring him back before doing it all again.

Minho groaned. He had to get those thoughts out of his head. Doing a body shake, he moved to the cat's room. Knowing they needed attention. After, he spent some time there before calling it a night. It was an early morning with a quick breakfast. Minho got to his house to demo the room he'd been staying in. That would get the big dumpster out of there.

That would save him some money. He'd only need a smaller one. He moved to make that call. It was late afternoon, and Minho finally took a break on the front lawn. He glanced up to see a familiar car pull up. Minho couldn't help but smile seeing a similar smiling face. 

Jisung hurried to climb out of his car. "I brought food and coffee. I wasn't sure if you'd eaten." He spoke, approaching the male, looking at the ground rather than the boy.

"I'll take food! I'm famished. I've worked hard to finish demoing the place, and now comes the fun part of putting it back together. But nothing will be in until next week, so I decided to take the rest of the day off and start fresh tomorrow. Start the design process."

Jisung nodded. He noticed Minho motioned at the second camp chair. He took the second camp chair and plopped beside him. "That sounds like fun? I see you even got rid of the front porch."

Minho laughed, digging into the food. "I am replacing it. I need to wait for the wood to replace it. I didn't want anyone to fall through. I'm going to try my hand at making a porch swing. All the studs are sound in the ceiling, but I can always reinforce them."

"I'll act like I understood everything you just said." Shaking his head, "How did you get so good at this stuff? You can cook, dance, garden, and rebuild a house. Is there anything you can't do?"

"My father was a carpenter, a master at the craft. He built and redid houses. Growing up, he taught me everything he knew. I was going to become his official apprentice. However, he passed away before that could happen. Mom remarried an imbecile. After, I changed plans after high school." 

"Damn. I'd say sorry, but I think you heard that enough."

He offered a soft smile, bobbing his head. "Yeah. It is what it is. All it took was a drunk driver. There wasn't anything that could be done. Both died in the accident. The other's family tried to get them help, but they refused. Not much you can do if no one accepts the help."

"Well, I hope he knows how crazy you are for doing this."

Cocking his head over to the other, "Yeah, well. He is the one who drilled it into me, showing that the crazy runs in the family." Smirking at his companion, happy that his statement elicited a giggle from the younger

"You are something else, hyung."

"You seem to like whatever that is since you have continued to come around now. For two days."

Waving his hands before him, "Oh, a whole two days." Smirking the other

Shaking his head. "I was finished for the day. Wanna come hang out for a couple of hours? I'll cook dinner again, watch a couple of episodes of that anime?"

Minho watched as he immediately started bobbing his head, almost as if he anticipated him asking that question. Smiling, he stood with his garbage, tossing it in the dumpster. Glad that it would be gone in the next couple of days, replaced with a smaller one. He picked up before they left. 

Returning to the house, Minho told the company to get comfortable as he jumped in and out of the shower. The shower last night was not enough. Then, returning to finish the job, he was ready for another one.

He was quick, not wanting to keep Jisung waiting on him. He changed into sweats and a sweatshirt, feeling the best he had in a couple of days. Drying his hair with the towel the best he could, he hurried to join the other on the couch. He plopped beside the other male, startling.

"Hyung!"

Chuckling, "Ready?" Looking over to see him holding his chest

"Sure. Don't scare me like that!" smacking his leg gently

"I'm sorry, Jisung-ah." Making sure to lace his words in a teasing tone

hope you've had a wonderful weekend! thank you for reading. I hope this week brings you something good 😊 until next time ~DQ  ♥️