**✩*˚16˚*✩**

WC: 642

Minho sat back, ripping his shirt off. His pants soon followed. Leaving Minho in his birthday suit, watching Jisung take in his naked body. His member erecting, enjoying how the other was taking him in.

"Like what you see?" Minho smirked at the younger

"I wouldn't have been trying to change your mind if I didn't. Would I have?"

Minho puckered his lips, crawling over him. "I thought you liked me just for the sex."

"Fuck. I can't complain about that." Arching at his seductive voice, "I'll take it anytime I can."

Minho smirked against his skin, trailing his body. "So hard already, baby. Excited to stay over and see me?"

"Yeah." Jisung gasped as Minho took him in his mouth. Minho would show him once more what he could do. "Fuck. How the hell do you make it feel so fucking good?" Whining, throwing his face into the pillow, clenching the sheets. 

Minho hummed, hearing another high-pitched whine. Unbeknownst to the younger, he'd started prepping him. That didn't take much. But Minho knew he'd still feel amazing around him.

"Min, if you don't stop, I'm going to come in your mouth. Fuck!"

He popped off. "Such foul language." Teasing the younger as he grabbed another condom

"Do we, well, do you need to wear those?" Jisung asked, whining. He watched the other stoke himself a couple of times before

Minho nodded, "We can always test. I've been active and haven't tested in a while. But for now, these keep us both safe and help with cleanup. But I haven't had sex in a while."

Lining up, Jisung wiggled, trying to rush him. "Which would be?"

"Over a year and a half."

"So it's not true that your dick will fall off! Lixie is such a liar! He just likes being dicked down."

Minho bent down, "Baby, as much as this conversation entertains me. I don't want to talk about someone else getting dick while my dick is in your ass." Pulling out and thrusting in. "I don't know about you, baby. I'd rather see this through."

"Mhmm. Yeah, your dick is all that is on my mind now, Min. 'M so full. I won't last long. You feel so good this morning."

"Just this morning?"

Minho's question elicited a giggle before he drew a groan out of Jisung. "No, but what you did with your tongue, baby. I wanna try that on you, see if you become a withering mess like me."

Minho smirked. "I doubt that!"

Jisung let out another giggle, turning into a moan as he hit his prostate. Not able to form a coherent sentence, turning into a blubbering mess. Jisung came as soon as he said. Minho smiled, watching the other moan stiffening as he came. He moved quicker to reach his climax. Minho moved to lay kisses on his neck and face.

Groaning, biting down on the younger shoulder as he came, his fingers gripping the other male's hips. Minho slipped out slowly, lying beside the other. Remembering the wishes of the other. Wanting snuggles before the clean up, having slipped to lying down. Jisung snuggled close, not caring if he got the two of them sticky.

"How are you, jagi?"

Feeling Jisung smile against his chest, his arms wrapping tighter. "'M good. You treat me so well."

It was Minho's turn to smile. He felt elated at the younger's statement. The elder wasn't sure if he had anything to say besides snuggling closer to the younger. Knowing they would probably sleep longer. But it would be worth it.

That day didn't progress into anything. The duo lay in bed for most of it. They finally got up to bathe together before returning to the bed. That is after changing the sheets. Minho had never felt so at ease with someone, especially after having sex and them sleeping over. To top it off, he now had a boyfriend. 

❤️