**✩*˚17˚*✩**

WC: 636

This would change his daily life. But, it would be for the better. It's not like it changed much. More kisses, more snuggles, and a lot of sex. Plus, on top of it, they were spending more time together. Jisung spent more time at his house, which was being renovated. Minho set up a spot outside that had enough shade so he could work. And not be a distraction to Minho while he tried to finish his house. Granted, seeing how hard he worked, he was beautiful when he became absorbed.   

The house was coming along slowly. Minho could finally say it was finally resembling a house. At least the bathroom supplies came in and gave Minho the ability to finish the bathroom. Slowly everything else trinkled in, starting with drywall and flooring. Minho even took the younger one with him to the paint store. While he didn't directly ask his opinion, he wanted his opinions.

As soon as the kitchen was set, he could finally move in! As soon as his other projects were finished, the cabinets came in. It was like the world was trying to not overwhelm him. Having been put on hold for outdoor supplies. Minho had acquired the assistance of Chan. He needed the additional hands to hang the cabinets. He was good. Not that good. With them in and settled, Minho announced he was getting his things delivered.

Minho was finally moving out of Chan's guest house! Everything else could be finished, which wasn't much. Some little details here and there. There were also small hidden objectives. Such as the spots he added for Jisung. These touches the male didn't notice. If he did, he hadn't spoken about them. It seemed everything was running on schedule.

"Min, what are you doing?" 

Having been walking behind him, holding his hands over his eyes. "I want to surprise you when you see my house for the first time. The kitties have been acclimated. Please?"

"Fine, jagi." It was tricky business keeping him out of the house. Not visiting the cats, which he pouted about.

Minho's chuckle was airy as he told the other to keep his eyes closed. He smiled broadly. He couldn't stop his impulsive movement. He heard the younger freak as he lifted him bridal style up the stairs. Setting him down softly, hand back to cover his eyes. Opening the door, pushing the younger in so his demons didn't try to escape.

"Ready to see the finished project?" Minho whispered in his ear

"Yes! Please?" Jisung whined, stomping slightly.

Kissing his neck, hearing him sigh softly. Taking his hand away. "Open your eyes and see the house."

The elder heard the soft gasp, "Min! This is beautiful. Wow. You went above and beyond! Hey babies!" Squatting to say hello to the cats mixing in between their legs. "Do you love your new house? I love it! It's so pretty!"

Taking his hand, dragging him around, showing him around the house. "I want to show you a couple of nifty things."

"Everything you've shown me has been nifty! Are you kidding me? I'd live here." Minho had to resist pausing in his steps at his words. It wasn't like he hadn't thought of the younger moving in with him. He'd been to his house a few times over the year. The winter was uncharacteristically harsh, which made it easier to keep him at bay.

Minho learned that Jisung could get sick in the winter months, so he would make an effort to go see him. Rather than drag the younger male out. Yet again, he could keep him away from seeing the progress! When it was nice enough, Jisung would come out and see him. Now that it was warming again, he was ecstatic that the younger could come and see him. See the finished product!

Almost to the end! The last two chapters will be uploaded on Friday. 

I hope you have a great rest of your week! Thank you for reading!

Until next time ~DQ ❤️