**✩*˚14˚*✩**

WC: 740

"Of course. Let's put this under your back. It might help ease the penetration."

"Don't say that! That sounds awkward." 

Minho bent down next to his ear. At first, nibbling at it, "You don't want me penetrating you? Do you want me to say I'm shoving my dick into you?"

Groaning, "Just get on with it."

Kissing Jisung's neck, then his lips. Minho guided his dick to his hole, "If you need me to stop or slow down, let me know. Okay, baby?" 

"Okay. Can- Can I hold a hand?"

Minho softened at him. Jisung's question was so cute it had him smiling. The elder positioned himself better. Minho leaned forward, lacing their hands together. Their fingers tangled together, "That good baby?"

"Mhmm." 

"Good." Starting to push in, "Woah. You are still so tight, baby."

"Minho!" Jisung threw his head back

"You okay, baby?"

"Yeah, it's weird. It hurts like a soft sting, but it feels good."

Groaning, continuing in, he was still so tight. "Yeah, it does feel good. I'm close, baby."

"Hyung." Arching, Minho sank the rest of the way. Fully sheathed within him, his unoccupied hand massaging his body. Reaching up to play with his nipples, "You can move, hyung."

"Yeah?" Watching him nod, he withdrew slowly before pressing back in. Minho did this before finally setting a steady pace.

Minho loved listening to the noises that Jisung was letting out. They were beautiful! "Fuck, Sungie. You feel so good, fitting so good around me."

"Min-. Minho. Hyung! More, please! Fuck me!"

"Not this time around, baby. I want you to be able to walk after this round. Next time, I'll make it worth your while."

"You fucking better, this feels so good. So good!" Minho gave him more of what he wanted, still going easy on him

Leaning down, kissing him, "Sungie, baby."

The grip on his hand tightened, "Hyungie, I'm so close."

"Me too." Speeding up his thrusts

"Minho!" Feeling him clench around him, Minho peered down, seeing him coating their stomachs. "It feels so good. 'S so good."

Groaning, feeling his orgasm closing in. "I'm close, baby."

"Hyungie!" Upon hearing Jisung call out to him, Minho let himself go. It didn't take him long to finish, stuttering. Not realizing he was still holding Jisung's hand, he leaned down, pecking his lips. Moving to peck his cheeks and forehead.

"How you doing, baby?" Pulling back softly to gaze down at the boy

"'M good. Feel good." finally opening his eyes, his eyes finding Minho's

"Good. Now, the next sex scene you write can be more accurate."

"Hyung!" whining at him, "My scene sold books! That's what counts. Maybe I'll keep the accuracy to the bed."

"Baby, you need to add some more accuracy."

"Oh, just let me bask in my after-sex glow. You took my virginity."

"Right, I'm sorry. Bask away, baby." Kissing him again, both basking in the after-sex glow. Minho made sure to keep kissing him and his face. "I'm going to pull out."

Jisung whimpered, wiggling at the sensation. Minho got up to clean up, bringing a cloth back to clean the other up. "Min?"

Minho heard him call out from the bedroom while he tossed the washcloth in the hamper. "Yeah, Sungie?"

"Will you come cuddle?"

"Of course, I was just getting us partially cleaned up." Minho leaped back into the bed, hearing the younger giggle. The elder pulled the younger close to him. He proceeded to kiss the back of his head, wrapping himself fully around the male.

"Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. I was coming back. I didn't think you'd want to be a sticky mess."

Shrugging, "I wouldn't have minded if you snuggled me first."

"Next time I know, thank you for telling me." Stroking his hair

"Mhmm." Jisung hummed at him, clutching to the arm that was holding him.

"Would you like dinner tonight? Maybe stay the night?" Minho asked softly, worried he'd be denied. Feeling the younger male shifting about, he let him turn around. They met each other's gaze.

"I'd love to stay." Jisung smiled, showing off his heart smile. One that he hadn't realized the younger had until recently. Maybe that is because Minho tended to look at the other more frequently.

Careening in, their lips meeting one another's. Reveling in the proximity. "You're beautiful."

"You've said that a time or two tonight."

"Oh, well."

Jisung giggled, moving to caress the other's face. "You're rather pretty yourself. Especially when you're flustered. I want to ask you something?"

thank you for reading! hope you have a great weekend. 

give the story lots of love 💕 

until next time ~DQ