**✩*˚15˚*✩**

WC: 618

"Go for it."

"Was this a one-time thing? I know, in the midst of it all, we had talked about another time. But I like you. A lot. I want to take you on a date."

"No, it wasn't a one-time thing, baby." Kissing his forehead. "I like you a lot. I'd love to go on a date with you. Take you on one as well."

Jisung flushed, smiling softly. "Would you consider dating me?" Jisung spoke softly. Minho could detect something in his voice. "I know I have my anxiety issues and can be a bit overwhelming and-."

Minho felt his heart sink at the sudden declaration. "Hey! None of that. If you asked me, none of that would come into consideration."

Jisung's eyes wandered Minho's face. "So, if I asked you right now, you'd give me an answer?"

"Yeah, I would."

Sitting up so he could look down on the other, "Minho-hyung, would you go out with me? Be my boyfriend?"

"Yes." After his answer, Jisung beamed at him.

That night, while Minho made most of the dinner. Jisung helped where he could. Wearing only sweats, they spent more time caging one another against the counter and kissing each other. Minho had never been more thankful for whipping up a quick dinner. They ate quickly, returning to the bedroom for another round. Or two. The duo fell asleep, Minho's arms wrapping around his boyfriend.

Waking, Minho kissed the younger's head. He crawled out of bed to ready himself for the day, needing to finish what he'd started the previous day. The elder made a quick breakfast, making a plate for the other male. He put that up before returning to the bedroom. He found the other curled up, still asleep.

Kissing his forehead, the younger male started to stir. He opened his eyes, grinning up at Minho. Minho couldn't help but mimick him and grin back at him. "Morning, baby," Jisung spoke, reaching up to place a hand on his cheek.

"Morning to you, too." Leaning down, kissing him. "I didn't mean to wake you. I was gonna text you."

"Do you have to go?" Jisung jutted his lower lip out. "The bed is still warm."

Chuckling, "I should. I need to get the greenhouses built today. But it is tempting to stay in bed all day with you." dropping his head to the crook of his neck to kiss it

"Then stay!" Whining at the elder, wrapping his arms around his shoulders. Trying to trap him, knowing he could lift him out of the bed if he wanted. Which excited him.

Minho let out a sigh, crawling over him. "I wish I could, baby." Jisung grumbled at him. It turned to a giggle when Minho started to nibble on the exposed flesh of his neck. Sucking in some places, knowing how much the younger liked it.

"You can take one day off."

Minho pouted at the younger. "I really can't." Jisung mimicked his pout

Yet, Jisung had other plans. He slid his hands down his backside, gripping his hips and pulling him flush against him, letting the elder know about his morning wood. "How about a deal?"

Minho held the groan in the back of his throat. He was slowly finding that this boy was insatiable. Closing his eyes, asking the male counter-question. "What's that?"

"We stay in bed for another couple of hours, take a bath together, and then work on your greenhouses together."

Taking a chance at rocking gently on the other, smirking at the mewl that came out of Jisung. "What if I already made plans?"

"Fuck your other plans. Your boyfriend is offering his body to you! Are you really going to deny him- yourself this?"

"You're right. Fucking you does sound better."

"Minho-." Jisung gasped

🙃

who could deny him? 

hope you have a great weekend! 

Until next time! ~DQ