Story Summary

Kim Taehyung, a 30-year-old doctor from a prestigious medical family in Daegu, moves to Seoul to pursue his career at a renowned hospital. Meanwhile, Jeon Jungkook, a 32-year-old business tycoon, has been managing his family's business since he was 25. Despite their different backgrounds and lifestyles, both Tae and Jungkook share a common trait of being unmarried and deeply focused on their careers. Hwang hyunjin and Choi Yeonjun, cousins of Tae, live with him in his penthouse, adding a lively dynamic to his life. On the other hand, Jeon Soobin, Jungkook's blood brother, and Lee Felix, his adoptive brother, are integral parts of Jeon's life, each with their own stories and struggles. As fate would have it, an unexpected encounter between Jungkook and Tae leads to an intense rivalry. However, as they spend more time together, their animosity turns into admiration, and eventually, love. As their worlds collide and their feelings deepen, Tae and Jungkook must navigate through challenges to embrace their newfound love and break free from the expectations placed upon them by society and their families. This story explores themes of love, family, and the complexities of modern life, showing that sometimes, the most unexpected connections can lead to the deepest bonds.

Pictures used in this ff are not mine credits goes to rightful owners.

This fanfic is purely fictional not copied from anywhere.

Happy ending, a taekook and btsXtxtXskz story.