17

Jungkook took Felix to a cute restaurant for lunch, wanting to spend quality time with his brother. They laughed and reminisced, sharing stories of their childhood and catching up on each other's lives.

Felix felt a sense of comfort being with Jungkook, grateful for his brother's unwavering support. As they enjoyed their meal, Jungkook asked, "Do you remember the time we went camping and got lost in the woods?"
Felix chuckled, recalling the adventure. "Yes! We thought we were so brave until we realized we were just lost kids with a map upside down." They both laughed, reminiscing about the silly mistakes they made as kids.

After a moment, Felix turned more serious. "Hey, Jungkook hyung, I want to thank you for always being there for me, especially during tough times like these." Jungkook smiled warmly. "Of course, Felix. You're my brother, and I'll always have your back. No matter what."

Their conversation turned to lighter topics, discussing their favorite movies and music. Felix felt a deep bond with Jungkook, grateful for their brotherly relationship.
Later, as they finished their meal, Jungkook asked, "Are you going to come to my penthouse or stay with your Taehyung hyung?"

Felix sighed, his thoughts still troubled by the Daewon incident. "I'm not sure, Jungkook hyung. I miss Soobin, but I also feel like I need some time." Jungkook nodded understandingly. "I get it. Do what feels right for you. If you want to stay in Taehyung hyung's, I can drop you off there and pick you up later."

Felix smiled gratefully. "Thank you, Jungkook hyung. I think I'll stay with Taehyung hyung till evening and you pick me at night." dropping Felix off at Taehyung's penthouse.

Jungkook spent the day at his office, immersed in his new design project. As he wrapped up his work, he glanced at the clock and realized it was already 7. He bid goodbye to his colleagues Han and Taehyun, and went straight seoul national hospital and he has been waiting for taehyungin the parking lot.

Suddenly, he felt a smack on his back, startling him. Turning around, Jungkook was shocked to see Jimin, the husband of his other close cousin, standing before him. "Jiminshiiii!" Jungkook exclaimed, surprised to see him there.

Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly, patting his back. "Why are you here?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin replied, "That should be my question. Why are you here?" Jungkook laughed, "You were enjoying your honeymoon in France, right?"

Jimin nodded, "Yeah, we came back yesterday. We enjoyed a whole Europe tour for two months and we came back yesterday. Your brother wants to meet you in person."

Jungkook nodded, "Oh, okay. I also wanted to tell you guys something." He scratched his head, momentarily forgetting about his cousins in the midst of the chaos.

Before Jungkook could continue, Taehyung appeared, calling out, "Kookie, were you waiting for a long time?"

"Kookie?" Jungkook repeated, still processing the nickname.

Ignoring Jungkook's confusion, Taehyung hugged Jimin, his best friend from Seoul National Hospital, who lifted him and spun him around.

"Tae honey, how are you?" Jimin asked. "I'm good," Taehyung replied. "When did you come back from your honeymoon?"

"Yesterday. Today, I rejoined back. I heard you had a crucial surgery, so I thought of not disturbing you," Jimin explained.

"It's okay, we've met now. Hey, meet my fiancé, Jungkook," Taehyung introduced.

Jimin was shocked.

"What the hell, Jungkook? Why didn't you tell us?" Jungkook, scared of his elder cousin Yoongi and second eldest cousin Jung Hoseok, tried to justify, "I didn't mean to hide it from you, Hyung. It all happened so fast."

Jimin, beyond happy for the pair, was still a little upset with Jungkook for not telling them.

He explained to Taehyung that he is Jungkook's elder cousin's husband, and Hobi was his second eldest cousin. Taehyung was shocked too but happy to be in the same family with his best friend.

After bidding goodbye to Jimin, who invited them for dinner the next day, Taehyung and Jungkook got into the car.

Jungkook explained that Yoongi and Hobi were his maternal cousins, while Daewon and Haramy were his father's side cousins. Taehyung nodded, understanding.

As Jungkook explained his bond with each family member, Taehyung couldn't help but admire how caring and cute Jungkook was with all his loved ones.