18

As Taehyung sat in the passenger seat, his gaze fixed on Jungkook, who was animatedly talking about his family.

Lost in the moment, Taehyung forgot to put on his seat belt. Jungkook, noticing this, signaled to him, but Taehyung was too engrossed to notice.

With a smile, Jungkook leaned in, their noses brushing against each other, startling Taehyung out of his reverie. His eyes widened in surprise, goosebumps spreading across his body as Jungkook's proximity affected him.

Jungkook's lips were inches away from Taehyung's as he whispered, "Seatbelt," before pulling away, clicking Taehyung's seatbelt, and settling back into his seat with a knowing smirk. Taehyung blushed furiously, his cheeks as red as a tomato, and cleared his throat, trying to regain his composure.

The rest of the journey was filled with a comfortable silence, and when they arrived at Taehyung's home, he hurriedly got out of the car.
Jungkook followed suit, heading inside to pick up Felix, whom he had promised to bring back to Soobin, who missed him dearly.

In the elevator, Taehyung noticed the smug expression on Jungkook's face and decided he wanted to wipe it off. Just as they were about to reach Taehyung's floor, he grabbed Jungkook by the sleeve and planted a quick kiss on his cheek. Jungkook was stunned for a moment, his ears and neck turning red, and his eyes wide with surprise.

As the elevator bell dinged, signaling their arrival, Taehyung stepped out with a smug expression, glancing back at Jungkook and teasingly asking, "Are you okay, Mr. Jeon?" Jungkook snapped out of his daze and followed Taehyung to his apartment.

When the door opened, Felix greeted them with a smile, breaking the tension. Taehyung invited Jungkook to stay for dinner, but Jungkook politely declined, mentioning that Soobin was waiting for them at home.

Despite their reluctance to part, they knew they had to say goodbye. As Taehyung sadly bid farewell to Felix and Jungkook at the door, Jungkook noticed the sadness in Taehyung's eyes.

He gently cupped Taehyung's cheek, promising to have dinner together the next day. Taehyung smiled shyly, looking down. "I'll call you tonight after I get home, baby," Jungkook said, causing Taehyung to blush at the nickname. With a quick goodbye, Taehyung closed the door and squealed in excitement.

Later that night, after everyone had gone to bed, Jungkook called Taehyung, who was eagerly waiting for his call.

"Hey, baby," Jungkook's voice was soft, filled with warmth.

"Hmm," Taehyung's heart fluttered at the endearment, feeling a rush of affection for the man on the other end of the line.

"Won't you call me Kookie?" Jungkook teased gently, his voice like a caress.

Taehyung's cheeks flushed, but he complied, "Kookieee."

"That's my baby," Jungkook's laughter was a melody that soothed Taehyung's soul.

"Stop it," Taehyung protested weakly, feeling his resolve melt under Jungkook's charm.

"Where is my confident baby, who kissed me in the lift?" Jungkook's tone was playful, but there was an underlying affection that made Taehyung's heart race.

Taehyung took a deep breath, gathering his courage, "Jungkook, will you stop it!"

Jungkook's voice softened, "No, how can I? I miss those soft lips."

Taehyung's breath caught in his throat, the words sending a shiver down his spine. "Oh my god," he muttered, burying his face in his pillows to hide his embarrassment.

"Baby, I am serious," Jungkook's voice was gentle, sincere.

Taehyung bit his lip, feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement. "Can you stop teasing me or else I will..." he trailed off, unsure of how to express his desire.

Jungkook's voice was filled with anticipation, "You will what?"

"I... I will..." Taehyung hesitated, the words hanging between them, heavy with unspoken desire.

Jungkook's voice was a whisper, "Hmm, what? Kiss me on the lips?"

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat, his breath catching in his throat. "Yeah, why would I not? I am your fiancé after all," he blurted out, surprised by his own confession. Jungkook was stunned into silence for a moment, processing Taehyung's words.

Then he cleared his throat, chuckling softly. "Well, I am waiting for it, baby."

Taehyung felt a rush of warmth at Jungkook's words, his heart overflowing with love. "Shut up! Sleep now," he said, trying to hide his emotions.

"There is no goodnight kiss for me?" Jungkook's voice was teasing, but there was a hint of longing in it. "What?"

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat, his pulse quickening.

"Did you not hear me? Goodnight kiss, baby," Jungkook's voice was soft, filled with affection.

Taehyung hesitated for a moment, his heart pounding in his chest. Finally, he took the phone receiver near his lips and gave it a gentle kiss, imagining it was Jungkook's lips. Jungkook mirrored his action, and they both felt a deep connection despite the distance separating them.

"Okay, now sleep. I will see you tomorrow," Taehyung said softly, feeling a sense of peace wash over him.

"Okay, baby. Goodnight," Jungkook's voice was filled with love.

"Goodnight, bye," Taehyung whispered, hanging up the phone and sighing contentedly.