13

As they sat down for dinner, the atmosphere between Jungkook and Taehyung was filled with a sense of ease and comfort.

The restaurant's ambiance was soothing, with soft music playing in the background, creating the perfect setting for their friendly dinner date.

Jungkook, ever the considerate host, began the conversation, breaking the ice with a gentle smile. "So, how was your day, Taehyung? I hope the surgery went well." Taehyung, grateful for Jungkook's understanding, nodded. "Yes, the surgery went smoothly, thank you. It was a challenging procedure, but we managed to complete it successfully," he replied, feeling a sense of accomplishment wash over him.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled with admiration. "You and your team are truly amazing, Taehyung. The work you do is incredibly important," he said, his voice filled with genuine appreciation. Taehyung smiled, touched by Jungkook's words. "Thank you, Jungkook. I'm glad you understand," he said, feeling a deep sense of connection with Jungkook.

As they continued to chat, Taehyung explained the details of the surgery, describing the process and the challenges they faced. Jungkook listened attentively, asking insightful questions and showing a genuine interest in Taehyung's work.

Dinner arrived, and they both dug into their meals, savoring the delicious food and the delightful conversation. The conversation flowed effortlessly between them, and Taehyung found himself opening up to Jungkook in a way he hadn't expected.

As the night progressed, they laughed and talked, sharing stories and anecdotes from their lives. Taehyung felt a sense of warmth and comfort in Jungkook's presence, a feeling he hadn't felt in a long time.

By the end of the night, Taehyung realized that he had truly enjoyed himself. He was grateful for Jungkook's understanding and companionship, and he found himself looking forward to their next meeting.

As they said their goodbyes, Jungkook smiled at Taehyung, his eyes twinkling with warmth. "Thank you for tonight, Taehyung. I had a wonderful time," he said, his voice soft and sincere.

Taehyung returned the smile, feeling a sense of happiness and contentment. "Me too, Jungkook. Let's do this again sometime," he said, already looking forward to their next dinner date.

__________________________________________

In a luxurious office in the heart of Korea, Jungkook's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, were engaged in a serious conversation with an anonymous individual.

The room was tastefully decorated, with expensive-looking furniture and a large desk at the center. Mr. Jeon sat behind the desk, his expression grave, while Mrs. Jeon sat beside him, her hands folded in her lap.

The anonymous individual, whose face was not visible, spoke in a calm, reassuring voice. "Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, we understand your concerns. Arranged marriages can be a sensitive topic, especially when it involves your children.

However, we believe that this could be a beneficial arrangement for both families." Mr. Jeon nodded, his brow furrowed in thought. "We want what's best for Jungkook. He's our only son, and we want to ensure his happiness and well-being."

Mrs. Jeon chimed in, her voice filled with concern. "But we also want him to settle down. He's getting older, and we worry about his future." The anonymous individual nodded sympathetically. "We understand your concerns, which is why we propose a meeting between our families. Perhaps if Jungkook and the other party get to know each other, they might find common ground."

After a moment of contemplation, Mr. Jeon spoke up. "Very well. We will agree to meet with your family and discuss this further. However, we make no promises." The anonymous individual smiled, pleased with the progress.