36.

Eunjin POV

The doors open.

My heartbeat was going through the roof. Screaming through my chest. I hear the violin and piano. I could feel the stares as everyone looked at me, obviously I'm the bride. Even then I could see Sungho in front of me but no emotions came after seeing him. Instead I glance at the man behind him.

Yoongi standing tall and poise it was honestly so attractive. We make eye contact for a short moment giving a light smile before breaking it.

I hold my Dad's arm tightly as we walked down, he held my hand rubbing it in comfort.

"Sungho." My father said when we arrive at the altar.

"Mr Kang, I'll take good care of her." I could see my dad clench his teeth while smiling giving my hand to his. It felt so cold and distant, nothing there. Was his girlfriend here? Why marry me if you love her? What's the purpose of keeping me? Maybe in another universe I was good enough but I'll be better for the man behind him.

I connect with Yoongi's stare. He mouths, "Whenever you're ready."

"We are gathered here today-" It's now or never.

I'm done.

"I object."

Gasps filled the garden as his family stood up but mine was hilariously mostly calm, "What is the meaning of this!" I hear his stupid mother talk as if she liked me in the first place.

"Eunjin, what-" He looks shocked but not sad not one bit.

"You're a fucking cheater and a manipulative, abusive asshole. I know what you've been doing and I hope you die alone. We are done." I spit right in front of him, which is picked up from the mic of the officiant.

I hear more commotion, asking questions and my ex was just as lost as everyone else. I loved it. Fuck him.

"Turn your eyes to the screen and now the banners around you." I smile wickedly.

The gasps grew of the various pictures that spread around the garden. Sure I stalked him but it was worth it for this reaction.

This dick scoffs, showing his true colors, "Wow, you were following me? What gives you the right? It's not my fault you don't trust me, you bitch. No wonder why no one wants you, you were so insecure from the beginning." Trying to tower over me but it didn't work. This time I wasn't going to hide away like I always did. I needed to stand up for myself but before I could I hear my friend group behind me.

"You did not just fucking say that." Wheein immediately goes to slap him.

Suddenly some of them had eggs in their hands and hit him with it. What was going on? I was laughing at the way he cowered away surprisingly not running off.

"What the fuck, man!" looking up from his body filled with yolks. The whole scene was chaotic and I loved it.

"Ma lady," Yoongi smile, handing me a string.

"You did this? Didn't you?" I pout seeing he was unphased by the throwing of the eggs.

"Only for the best." I grab the string from him pulling it down to see feather drop down covering him in them. My whole family was laughing and honestly some of the other guests as well.

"Fuck you, you whore." Now he runs off, as we all celebrate except for his mom who chases after him. His immediate family followed behind except his sister which gave a thumbs up to me before going with her family.

After it all settled, I took the mic, "I hope you enjoyed, for now enjoy the rest of the evening. Dinner will be served in the other venue and the party will be next to it. Feel free to stay or leave."

God, I never felt so free in my life. I had no idea where he went or what he was going to do but I could care less. His stuff was out of my apartment and I changed the locks I asked one of my mutual coworker to do so, telling the landlord to not let him in.

Some people left but also some asked questions and congratulated me for leaving him. Soon enough it was just the closest people in my life. Which I felt so grateful for.

"Wooo cheers to Eunjin for getting rid of him." Jimin laughs as we did shots around the big table that contained my step family and friends.

I see my step mom ask to change seats with my father and holds my arm, "I'm so sorry honey for how he treated you. You don't deserve that. I am rooting for you to find better."

"Thank you, I really needed to hear that from you. Let's make some new memories, right?" She smiles as we cheer.

"That was crazy! Girl, it was so badass, I need to see the pictures for when they get sent to you." Jennie nudges me when we all went to the dance floor. I did hire a photographer for the wedding but she had no idea but still passed the vibe when she gave me a brief scroll through the ones she took.

"I will, honestly this has been one of the best days of my life."

"I think it will get better." Her eyes shift to behind me, which makes me turn my head to where she was looking at.

"May I have a dance with the supposed bridezilla?" I see the man who made this all possible glance at Jennie for permission.

"Of course, have fun." She winks at me before catching up with Joshua.

The song mood changes to a softer one and Yoongi takes my hands to put on his neck, then sliding his down my white dress, comfortably sitting on my hips. I didn't breath for a second when his movements were so effortless.

"So how do you feel?" His cat eyes gaze into my normal ones, as we sway back and forth to the music in the background.

"Free and happy. The type of happiness that makes you float on clouds since this whole thing was a weight on my back. Now that it's over I can live the life that I want." I pause, "Which may include you, who knows?" I tease.

He rolls his eyes knowing the answer to that one, "I'm happy for you. He didn't deserve you."

"Thank you, Yoongs. She didn't deserve you either."

The silence was loud but wasn't. We already knew from one look and it didn't take much to know. Even though we have known each other for these last months.

"So I guess you aren't really my client?" I heard his voice over the loud but calming music because at this point I was just laying on his chest not caring about the people around me.

"Nope, not anymore. Did being your client stop you from liking me?" It was a question that wondered a bit but I didn't think about it because he reciprocated my feelings.

"A little bit but I think it was obvious we were talking like friends and just shot from there you know?"

"Yeah, you're right and you being handsome didn't but did help at the same time." I give a grin coming out of his chest area to look at him and he makes eye contact with me as well.

"Unbelievable eyeing your wedding planner, how scandalous." He rolls his eyes while smiling and I do the same.

I take another good look at him before Yoongi puts his head on the top of mine, "Eh worth it. Completely worth it."

~~~~=_=~~~~

Yuhhhhh finally can get to their relationship.

💜