Chapter 4

Draco's perspective:
"I slept with him. He's very dominant for a Hufflepuff." Blaise told me about his new flame. "And don't even get me started on his ass and cock!" the Slytherin grinned mischievously. "Blaise! TMI!" I put my arm around my best friend and covered his mouth. He freed himself from my grip.

"You're just jealous because Potter won't fuck you!" he nudged me in the side. "Or is it because I'm in a relationship and you're not?" "Oh God, neither, Blaise!" Pansy grinned at us and gave Blaise a fist bump. I rolled my eyes annoyed. Blaise kept going on about his new relationship. "So, are you two really together or just jumping into bed together?" Pansy asked. "No, we're really together." On our way to the Great Hall, the aforementioned Hufflepuff approached us. Blaise pulled him into a kiss. He was relatively tall with reddish-brown, curly hair. Freckles and a large, elongated scar adorned his face.

"Gag me." I coughed beside my best friend, who punched me hard in the side. They broke the kiss, and the boy introduced himself as Chester. Pansy and I introduced ourselves as well, and together we went into the Great Hall. My gaze fell on Potter and his annoying friends. That Weaslette was once again too close to him, flirting with him. It wasn't my business, but he deserved better.

The next day, we had class again with the Gryffindors. My gaze lingered on the one Gryffindor who had been driving me crazy since our first year here. I've slept with many guys, including my best friend, but that was more platonic. We were both horny and just jerked each other off. Nothing more. But I was sure nobody could compare to Harry fucking Potter. He definitely took my breath away in my dreams. Fucked me until I saw stars and touched me like no one had before. Just like that night. I was abruptly woken from my sleep by Blaise throwing a pillow in my face.

"Dude, people are trying to sleep here!" I buried my head in the pillow. My throbbing erection left a bulge in the blanket. "Sorry, bro, in a relationship now, gotta fuck yourself," Blaise chuckled. "Hilarious." I pressed my pillow against my face and screamed. Why did it have to be Potter of all people?!