Chapter 5

Draco's perspective:
I was absolutely in a foul mood when I walked into the Great Hall for breakfast. I hadn't really slept much, and when I saw that bloody brat Ginny kissing Harry, my mood hit rock bottom.

Harry's perspective:
Ginny was driving me crazy, but not in a positive way. We dated a year ago, but we didn't really fit well together. Eventually, I broke it off. But she still thinks she has a chance. When she kissed me at breakfast today, I could have thrown up. "Ginny, haven't I told you enough times that it's over between us?" "But Harry, we could try again. I miss your dick..." she whispered in my ear. Disgust spread within me. "No thanks." I said curtly. Offended, she stood up and left.

"Oh Harry, just give it another try with my sister. She really loves you!" Ron pleaded. "But if Harry doesn't love her, Ron!" Hermione chimed in. Draco caught my eye. He looked terrible. As Ron, Hermione, and I made our way to class, I greeted Draco, but he continued without acknowledging me. I frowned. What was going on? Or was Ron right, and he really had something up his sleeve?

It continued like this all day; there was no sign of the Draco I had gotten to know in recent days. In History of Magic, I discreetly sent him a note. "What's wrong, Malfoy?" All I got in response was a "Nothing." The blond Slytherin was an absolute mystery to me. Unlike with other people, you couldn't read from his face what was wrong. He could hide everything behind a perfect mask. But still, I could tell something was off. Even during dinner, the looks didn't stop, so I decided to confront him about it.

When I saw Malfoy getting up and heading towards the door, I said goodbye to my friends and quickly followed him. "Malfoy!" No reaction from him, he just kept walking. "Malfoy, wait now! What's wrong with you?!" "That's none of your business!" he called back and practically ran away from me. Harry then closed the distance between him and the blond and pressed him against the wall.
"Let go of me, Potter!" he hissed. "Not until you tell me what your damn problem is."

Draco's perspective:
I couldn't tell him. Or rather, what should I say? That he appears in every one of my sex dreams, that I think of him every time I jerk off, and that he makes me so damn horny it's unbearable? Or that his eyes evoke such desire in me, and I wish for nothing more than his lips on mine? Definitely not.