Chapter 6 (smut)

Harry's perspective:
I stood so close to Draco that I could feel his breath. His gray eyes sparkled. What if...? I lightly pressed my knee between his legs, waiting for his reaction. He gasped for air. I pressed a little more, our upper bodies almost touching. I looked deeply into his eyes. He glanced between my lips and my eyes. The next moment, his lips were on mine. I felt Draco slowly getting hard, and I did too.

"Not here," I gasped, pulling him along. Quickly, I wished for something, and we disappeared into the Room of Requirement.

Draco's perspective:
What the fuck was going on here? Did the Gryffindor really feel the same for him? I didn't have time to think further because the black-haired pressed his lips on mine again. I noticed Harry starting to undress, and I followed suit. Impatiently, I waved my wand, and shortly after, we were naked. "Now, now, not so impatient!" the curly-haired one whispered in my ear, making my stomach feel like thousands of butterflies were fluttering inside it.

"Do you want to tell me what's going on now?" the Gryffindor hissed. "I- I slept badly," I gasped, feeling Harry dangerously close to my erection. "Oh? And why?" he continued. "Um... my dream was... unsettling." I replied. "What did you dream about?" Potter pressed me against the wall. I didn't answer, but I looked deep into his eyes. "You dreamed about me, didn't you?" Just the thought of my last dream aroused me even more. I whimpered a "Yes." Harry's eyes lit up.

"What did we do?" With a provocative grin, he touched my back and pulled me closer. Now, my determination took hold. "You fucked me until I saw stars." "That's more like it." Harry directed me to the bed, illuminated by candles. "We can make your dream come true..." he whispered in my ear. He lay me down on the bed and spread my legs. Slowly but surely, he began to pleasure me. With every tiny movement, I had to restrain myself from coming immediately. The Gryffindor noticed this.

"You'll come when I say you can. Understood?" I only nodded, moaning as Potter began to give me a blowjob. He put three fingers in my mouth, which I willingly moistened. He inserted the first one into me, making me moan. Slowly, he added the second and third, preparing me. He conjured up a condom, lube, and a blindfold. "To make it even more intense for you." the lion whispered and blindfolded me.

I felt Harry's tip slowly entering me. Shortly after, I was in seventh heaven. Harry's considerable length penetrated me, and a throaty moan escaped my mouth. "Fuckk.." I moaned. Slowly, Harry began to move inside me, which also made him moan. When the Chosen One hit my specific spot, my whole body trembled, and I lost control. I came in waves on my stomach. The black-haired boy looked at me. "Didn't we say you wouldn't come until I allow it?" he growled. He thrust again, and shortly after, I got hard again. I felt him put my legs over his shoulders so he could penetrate even deeper. I heard Potter moaning loudly too.

When I struggled for control again, Harry spoke the liberating words. "You may." Immediately, I came a second time. The sudden tightness as my muscles contracted also made the Gryffindor come with a loud shout. He collapsed next to me. "Wow..." I sighed. "Did you like it?" asked the curly-haired. "More than that."