Chapter 8

Draco's Perspective:
The next few weeks continued like this. Harry and I met at night in the Room of Requirement or on the Astronomy Tower. No one except Blaise and Hermione knew, but that was because the two were similarly clever and had noticed the looks.

"You fucked him, didn't you?" he asked me one evening. I decided to tell him, but he couldn't tell anyone. That evening, I went to my room. I was so glad that the older students got single or at least double rooms. I opened the door. I furrowed my brow and went to the bed. Sitting there was a small crocheted lion with a Slytherin scarf. A smile spread across my face, and I picked it up.

Attached to it with an elastic band was a note. "Today, 12:00 Astronomy Tower? HP-" I hugged the lion to me and examined it closely. Harry must have made it himself. I still remembered when he was in the hospital wing and futilely tried to teach me how to crochet.

A few minutes before 12, I set off. I crept along the corridors, pausing when I thought I heard Filch. Finally, I arrived at the tower. I climbed the stairs until I reached the platform. I saw Harry leaning against the railing. He turned around and was ecstatic to see me. He gave me a passionate kiss and led me to a small blanket with some snacks. We sat down on it and looked at the stars.

"Sometimes when I look up at the sky, I realize how tiny and insignificant each of us is. There are millions of galaxies and stars, it's impossible that we're the only living beings..." Harry looked at me fascinated. He smiled, came closer, and kissed me gently. He settled into my lap, and I wrapped my arms around him. "Someday when all this is over, we'll make it public. Everyone should know that I belong to you..." I sighed.
Harry smiled, "Promise."

Harry's Perspective:
Actually, it wasn't very smart to stay up so late because the next day was a Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin. While the school made their way to the field, we put on our uniforms, and Oliver explained the plan again. Our strategy was really good, so I was excited. I winked knowingly at Draco as we faced each other on the field. We had secretly fooled around before the game and almost got caught.

The game began, and I quickly flew upwards. I searched for the Snitch and maybe also for a certain Slytherin. There! The Snitch! I quickly zoomed upwards, far above the clouds. Draco seemed to have noticed this too because a few seconds later, he was flying beside me. "Well, no one will see us here," I said and kissed the blond passionately. He kissed me back. "Well, Potter, I won't let you win!" He broke the kiss and chased after the Snitch.

I bit my lip and followed the blonde. We were at the same height when the Snitch suddenly made a rapid change in direction downward. We dove downwards, about 3 meters above the ground, I veered upwards, but Draco flew after it and caught the Snitch about a meter from the ground. He quickly flew back up so as not to crash onto the ground. The Slytherin side roared and applauded loudly.

"What did I tell you, Potter!" Malfoy laughed. "Being taken by me must have given you some Gryffindor courage." I winked at him. Draco's pale face turned slightly red, and his mask fell for a moment. In my mind, I scored a point. Making Draco blush is as good as impossible.