Chapter 11

Harry's Perspective:
Seeing him ignited an incredible longing within me. I remembered. I felt his skin on mine, his breath, his breathtaking closeness. Fuck, I remembered every smallest touch. He was risking his life for me right now. If anyone here finds out that Draco lied, I don't want to know what they'll do to him.

We were locked in the dungeon. It was almost night when Dobby tried to free us. Before he could Disapparate, the Death Eater outside the cell was killed. We jumped up immediately. A hooded figure stood in front of the bars. Slowly, the stranger revealed his face. It was none other than Draco Malfoy. He opened the cell for us.

"If you listen to me, I'll get you out of here, okay?" When Dobby saw Draco, he started to smile broadly. "Master Malfoy!" he exclaimed happily. A small smile appeared on Draco's face. The little elf wrapped his arms around Draco's leg, and Draco patted his back. My friends and I looked at them questioningly. But as there was no time, we slowly and quietly went up the stairs.

"Why are we trusting Malfoy? Maybe we'll run into Voldemort arms because of him. He's a Death Eater!" Ron whispered. "If you don't shut your damn mouth now, Weasley, soon the whole Malfoy Manor will know we're here!" Draco snapped. "Don't you dare talk to me like that!" "Okay, Dobby, can you get them away?" Draco whispered. Dobby nodded eagerly. I looked at Malfoy. "Aren't you coming with us?" Draco's face looked surprisingly sad for someone who's always neutral.
"I can't, he'll find you."

Draco's Perspective:
I sneaked back to my room. If anyone finds out that I freed them, Voldemort will personally kill me. Soon I would have to go back to Hogwarts. I was so afraid. I lay in my bed, holding the little lion Harry had given me tightly. Tears streamed down my cheeks, and deep inside, I wished I wouldn't wake up tomorrow morning.

A few weeks later, I boarded the Hogwarts Express with my best friend. He was still happily together with Chester, and I was very happy for him. But I was so exhausted that I was only physically present. Blaise noticed this.

"Hey man, is everything okay with you? You look like you haven't slept for days." I shook my head. "Nah, everything's fine." Snape was now the new headmaster of Hogwarts, and I knew that everything would be different now.

Harry's Perspective:
When we arrived at Hogwarts through the painting after a few weeks, we had to come up with a plan. Most of the members of the Order of the Phoenix agreed to help us. If Voldemort announce his arrival, I was so scared. No, not for myself. For everyone else. I noticed Draco's damn worried face. Fuck, Malfoy, why can't you just hide under your mask? That expression stuck in my mind like a picture. He was visibly worried, and that meant nothing good.