Ch.1

~Morgan's P.O.V~

I walk out of the rusty old gates. I smell the crisp winter air as it stings my face.

Juvie really does change you. Haha nah! I'm back bitches! I think I need to pay a visit to some 'special' people.

I walk to the place where me and my 'friends' used to hang out. The reason I went to Juvie was because of them. We all got caught for drugs. I wasn't doing the drugs I was just there. Remember I don't do drugs. My 'friends' said it was all me. They said I was the only one doing the drugs. I got put in Juvie for 2 years. I walk into the place to see everyone in a circle. They all look back at me surprised.

"Did you miss me?" I ask smirking.

They all just sit there with their mouths open. I walk towards them slowly.

"Morgan, w-what are y-you doing here?" One of the guys asks.

"Oh, you know just getting my revenge." I say bringing my hand close to my face and looking at my black nails.

"W-what do you m-mean?" One of the girls asks.

"You guys are just full of questions, aren't you?" I say.

They don't respond instead they all just sit there.

"Come on boys!" I say turning my head to the door. Then all the cops come in.

All of my 'friends' get put in hand cuffs and are taken to the cop cars. As they are getting walked out they all give me death glares. I just smile and wave at them. I walk outside and watch the cop cars drive off. I take a deep breath of air through my nose and let it out.

"Wow! Revenge feels great!" I say to myself.

I start walking down the street thinking about where to go. I stop at Starbucks and get some coffee. I walk into a gas station and get some cigarets. I walk out and light the cigaret and put it between my lips. I inhale the smoke. Oh how I missed this. 2 years without a cigaret kills you. I look down at my phone for the first time since I got it back. I have over 5,000 missed calls and over 1,000,000 text messages from Belle. I have some from Nash and Hayes too. But Cam, I have over 2,000,000 missed calls and voicemails and over 3,000,000 texts from him. I miss him so much. As I was looking at my phone I walked into someone. I looked up to see these beautiful pair of emerald green eyes.

"Ummm..... Hi. I'm so sorry for bumping into you. I should have been watching where i was going." I say not taking my eyes off of him.

"No. It's fine." He said smiling at me.

"What's your name?" He asks me.

"Morgan. What's yours?" I ask

"Lucas." He says.

We talk for a while until he took out his phone and looked at it. He started hitting it with his hand. I just laughed at him.

"My phone is broken. I think it's because your number isn't in it." He says smirking.

I gave him my number. I look at my phone and see its 6:00. I got out of Juvie at 12:00 and got my coffee and cigarets at 3:00. So I've been talking to Lucas for about 3 hours. Wow it only felt like 20 minutes.

"Hey, sorry I've got to get home. I'll text you later." I tell him.

"Yea, ok. See you around." He says.

I walk down the street until I see the familiar white 2 story house. I walk up to the front door.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it and please vote and comment what you think. Or for a matter of fact just comment ANYTHING😂. I love you guys ❤️❤️