Ch.21

~Morgan's P.O.V~

I open my eyes and see nobody. I  look around and see I'm in my room. I hear my door open and see Lucas walk in.

"Lucas what are you doing here?!" I ask shakily.

"Just came to pay a visit." He says smirking and walking towards me.

"Lucas stop. HELP!! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"No one can hear you." He says pulling out a knife and walking towards me.

"NO! NO! LUCAS! STOP! NO!" I yell.

I was shaken awake by someone. I feel my face and it has tears streaming down it. I see Hayes beside me and I just embrace him in a hug.

"Morgan what happened you where fine one minute then all of a sudden you started screaming 'NO! NO! STOP!'" Cam says.

"I just had a bad dream that's all." I say and lay back down cuddling into Hayes.

I try to drift back asleep but all I can think about is that dream. I finally do fall asleep and have the same dream.

~Eden's P.O.V~

We decide to go back to the hospital and check on Morgan. We get there and we get to the hall that Morgan's on and see all the Doctors and Nurses running into Morgan's room and they where pushing Hayes and Cameron out. We run over to them and ask what happened.

"what happened?!" I ask frantically. Hayes walks past all of us with tears in his eyes and goes and sits down in the corner

"I don't know! Everything was fine and then all of a sudden her heart monitor flatlined!" Cam said 

~2 hours later~

"oh my god!" Belle says pointing behind cam at a body with a sheet over it.

"I'm very  sorry we did everything we did all that we could. She's gone." The doctor says.

"Wait what happened? How did she pass?" Nash asks.

"We're not really sure." He says and walks away with Morgan.

Me and Belle both started sobbing. Nash and Taylor try not cry but they couldn't help it they had tears streaming down there faces. Cameron Slid down the wall and starts sobbing.

~Nash's P.O.V~

I comfort Belle as she cries into my chest.

"Hey guys where is Hayes?" I ask looking around to see I could find him.

"Ummm. I dont know, but we need to find him before he does something stupid." Taylor says walking away to try and find him.

We walk down the hall a little and see Hayes sitting in the window sill with his head in his hands.

"Hayes it's ok she's in a better place now." I say sitting beside him and rubbing his back.

"Sh-she left me AGAIN! I finally got her back and she left." He sobs into my shoulder.

"I know bro it's hard but life moves on and so should you." I say

"I CANT NASH! SHE DEAD BECAUSE OF ME! I NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED THAT LUCAS GUY! I SHOULD HAVE BROKEN UP WITH JORDAN THEN MORGAN NEVER WOULD HAVE GONE TO THE BASKETBALL COURT AND SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER FORGAVE HIM! ITS ALL MY FUCKING FAULT!" Hayes screams and sobs into his hands. After he said that I guess it actually clicked with all of us that Morgan wouldn't be coming back home with us and that we would never talk to each other ever again. We all started crying and I comforted Belle and Cam. Taylor was holding Eden closely and rubbing her back while she cries in his chest.

We hear footsteps behind us but no one wants to look up. I finally look up and see.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think is behind them??? Hope you guys likes this chapter! I was crying while I wrote it👌🏼❤️