Ch.22

~recap~

We hear footsteps behind us but no one wants to look up. I finally look up and see........

_______________________

~Nash's P.O.V~

I look up and see Lucas smirking at all of us evilly. I give him a glare. Everybody's heads are still down crying

"Lucas what are you doing here?!" I ask in disgust.  Hayes' head shot up so fast I'm surprised he didn't get whip lash. If looks could kill Lucas would be way past dead.

"I just came to say good riddance to Morgan." He says smirking.

"YOU!" Hayes yells and lunges at Lucas. Hayes pins Lucas to the ground and starts punching him in the face over and over and over again. Me and Taylor pulled Hayes off of him. Lucas stood up like nothing happened but he has a busted lip a black eyes and his nose I bleeding a little.

"See you at her funeral!" Lucas yells while walking away smirking.

"IM GANNA FUCKING KILL EM!" Hayes yells trying to get out of mine and Taylor's grasp, so he can go after him.

"Hayes, Hayes, Hayes, he's gone you can't do anything now." I say trying to calm him down.

~Hayes' P.O.V~

Taylor let's me go but Nash keeps his grasp. I yank my arm out of his grasp and walk into the bathroom beside us.

I'm so fucking angry at myself! I should have been there! I knew I could never trust that jackass!

I go to the wall and punch it. I slide down the wall and put my head in my hands and I just loose it. I cry and cry and cry. The tears just keep coming. I could stop. I heard the door open and Cameron comes in.

He sees the hole in the wall and looks at my knuckles. They are bloody and have scratches all over them.

"Come on bro lets go get your knuckles cleaned up." He says grabbing my good hand and helping me up.

"Why would you care about me? I thought you hated me?" I ask him confused.

"Well I did until I saw the way Morgan Looked at you in the hospital room. I realized that she did really love you. I shouldn't have been so hard on you about it. I know that she would have taken you back in a heart beat." He says sympathetically.

It was so hard listening to him talk about her in past tense. I know it going to be so hard on him.

"Thanks Cameron." I say hugging him. We walk out of the bathroom and everyone just stairs at us.

We walk to the  front desk and tell them about my knuckles.

"Alright go have a seat in the waiting room and we will call you back shortly." She says with a fake smile.

We go to the waiting room and Nash, Taylor, Belle, and Eden all come and sit with us too.

"Hayes Grier?" The nurse says looking around the room.

I stand up and walk back there with her. I sit on the table thingy and place my hand on my lap.

"Alright so what did you do to your knuckles?" She ask me examining them.

"Ummm.... I punched a wall." I say and squeeze my eyes shut in pain when she sprays some kind of medicine on my hand.

"Now why would you do that?" She ask laughing.

"I get mad really easily." I all I say.

She finishes wrapping my hand in bandages and tapes it so it doesn't come undone.

"Ok so just keep putting ice on it so the swelling goes down and put some peroxide on it so it doesn't get infected. And you are ready to go." She says leading me back to the waiting room.

After that we get in the car and head home. No body says a word in the car. All we hear are the faint words on the radio. When we get to the house we all walk in and nobody says a word we all just go to our rooms and shut our doors.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm sorry these are all short but they have to be because I can't put to much in one chapter or the one after it will be like really short so I have to divide them up. But anyways I hope you liked the chapter❤️