Ch.20

~2months later~

Me and Lucas are home alone and are in my bed watching tv. I lay on top of him and start poking his nose. He didn't look at me and just looks at the tv. I squint my eyes and try to think of something else to get his attention with. I got over to my prank drawer and get out my silly string. I spray Lucas in the face and start laughing my ass off.

"Morgan. Stop I'm tryin to watch tv." He says annoyed.

"Butttt I don't want to watch tvvvv!" I whine.

"Well I do." He says glaring at me.

"Someone on their man period." I say rolling my eyes and walking down stairs to get something to drink. I finish my glass of water and walk back upstairs and see Lucas still watching tv. I run and jump on the bed and get on top of him again. I poke his face over and over again and his face gets so red it's like a tomato. He pushes me off of him and onto the floor. He stands up and his hands are clinched together.

"Lucas? Wh-what are you d-doing?" I ask sacredly. I start scooting back on the until I can't anymore.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO GOD DAMN ANNOYING?!" He says walking over to me and kicking me in the stomach.

I groan in pain and try to get up but he knees me in the stomach again.

"Ohhhhh... This feels good." He says looking at his fist.

He keeps coming at me. Punch after punch After punch, calling me names and other stuff. I started coughing up blood and everything fades into darkness. The last thing I heard was Lucas saying

"Bye bitch." He says And walking out.

~Cams P.O.V~

Me, the guys, and belle and Eden get home from the movies and when we walk up to the door it opens up to reveal Lucas.

"Hey bro, where's Morgan?" I ask

"Oh she's upstairs in bed. She got sick. So I put her to bed and she's asleep now." He says walking out.

"Oh ok see ya later bro." I yell.

He doesn't answer me. He walks out in a rush like something was wrong.

I should go upstairs and check on Morgan.

I walk upstairs and enter her room. I don't see her on her bed and she's not in the bathroom. I look over in font of her closet to see her on the ground beat. I run over to her and try to wake her up but she won't wake up. I start to tear up.

"GUYS GET UP HERE!" I yell with tears streaming down my face. Every one runs upstairs to Morgan's room.

"What is it?" They ask.

I pick Morgan up and turn around so they can see her.

"OH MY GOD!" Belle says standing there. They all just stand there.

"DONT JUST FUCKING STAND THERE DO SOMETHING! CALL 9-1- FUCKING 1!" I yell at them with tears coming out of my eyes. (Sorry I just had to put that in there😂)

Belle gets her phone out and dials 911.

~Hayes's P.O.V~

After about 5 minutes the ambulance gets here and they load her up. Cam already left in his car so he would already be there when they got there.

"Ok one person can ride in the ambulance with her. Who will it be?" The parametric asks.

"ME! IM RIDING WITH HER!" I yell.