Ch.24

~Morgan's P.O.V~

I wake up beside Hayes. I Try to get up but there is a tight grip around me.

"Hayes. Babe I have to get up." I say softly laughing at the end.

"No you don't. You can lay hear with me a little bit longer." He says half awake and with his morning voice.

"I would love to but I have to get up." I say kissing his nose.

"Pleasssseee" he whines.

"Ugh ok but just for a little bit longer." I say cuddling back into his body and I start rubbing small shapes on his torso. He laughs a little and i look up at him.

"Does that tickle?" I ask giggling.

"No it feels good." He says looking down at me smirking.

I chuckle and lay my head back down on his chest and keep tracing the shapes on his torso until I hear his soft snores. I stop and fall asleep a little bit later.

~2 hours later~

I wake up again and look at my phone to see It's 11:00. I  get up and get dressed in a tight light blue crop top with some torn white shorts. I do me natural makeup and put my hair half up half down. I slip on some light blue and white bracelets and my diamond now ring. I put on a blue and grey case on my phone. I slip on my light blue vans and walk back over to Hayes. I try to wake him up by shaking him but he just groans and rolls over.

"Fine then I guess you won't get any kisses to day." I say and start walking out of the room.

"IM UP!" He yells shooting out of the bed and walking towards me.

"Can I get a kiss now?" He asks looking me in the eyes.

"No, first go brush your teeth. You kinda need it buddy." I say patting his chest and walking away smirking.

I hear him run into his room and into the bathroom. I roll my eyes and smile. I walk downstairs to see  five random guys in the living room.

"Cam!!! Why are there five random guys in our living room??" I ask not taking my eyes off of them. Cam walks in and introduces me to them.

"Morgan this is Shawn Mendes, Matt Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Jack Johnson, and Jack Gilinsky. Guys this is my little sister Morgan." Cam says.

"Hi." I wave to them.

"Cam why didn't you tell us your little sister was hot?" I think Matt says

"Yea." They all say at the same time. I look down and blush.

"Hey she's only 15." Cam says acting like he was mad but he really wasn't.

"And only I can call him Cam!" I yell.

"Ok ok ok." Carter says putting his hands up in surrender.

"But me and Shawn are 16 and 17" Matt says smirking.

Then Hayes comes downstairs and wraps his arm around me waist and kisses me on the cheek.

"I brushed my teeth extra good for you." He whispers in my ear. I blush and playfully  and softly elbow him in the side.

"Oh are you two dating?" Jack and Jack ask at the same exact time.

"Whoa!" They say looking at each other.

"Anyway are you two dating?" Shawn asks.

"Oh no. Not really. It's complicated." I say looking at hayes.

Hayes takes his arm away from around my waist and walks away like he's pissed. I follow him and walk outside on the back porch to see him sitting there with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Hayes what's wrong?" I ask sitting down. He just sits there and stairs into the backyard.

"Hayes?!" I say but he still won't look at me.

"Ugh whatever." I say starting to get up but hayes grabs my wrist and won't let me go. I sit back down and hayes gives me a cigarette. I put it between my lips and I get out my lighter and light it.

"Hayes what's wrong with you?" I say taking the cigarette out of my mouth and I between my fingers so I could talk.

"Why did you say we weren't dating?" He asks taking his cigarette out.

"Because we're not. You haven't asked me to be your girlfriend." I say putting the cigarette back I between my lips.

He puts his cigarette out and stands up and motions for me to  do the same. After I put out my cigarette I stand up and when I do he grabs both of my hands.

"Morgan, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks me.

"Ummmmm....... No." I say and take my hands away from his.

He looks at me shocked.

"What? Why? I thought you wanted to date?" He asks all in one breath.

"Hayes, calm Down I'm just kidding. Of course I'll be your girlfriend." I say kissing him on the lips.

We pull apart and there is a big smile plastered on his face.

We walk back inside hand in hand and see everyone in the living room.

"Well guys I have an answer to your question....... Yes." I say.

"What question?" Nash asks confused.

"We asked Morgan if her and Hayes where dating." JJ says smirking.

"WHAT!!!! OH MY GOD I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!" Belle shouts and comes and hugs me.

"Oh my lord belle can you please let me go?" I ask laughing.

"Well I guess now would be a good time to tell you guys." Eden says.

"Tell us what?" I ask.

"Me and Taylor are dating too." She says with a big smile on her face.

"oh my gosh yay!" I say hugging Eden.

I let go and I look around the room to see smiles on every ones faces except one. He was looking down. He wasn't talking to anybody, and He didn't look to happy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ohhhhhhhhh guys who do you think He is????😏😏😏 comment who you think it is and I'll give you a surprise.😁😁😁 idk what the surprise will be but I will come up with one😂 anyway hope you liked this chapter❤️