Ch.4

~Morgan's P.O.V~

I tell Belle to get ready while I go to my house and get ready. I walk to my house and walk up to my room.

I change into my white dress with my gold pumps with diamonds on them. I put my hair in 3 braids and I plugged in my straightener. while it was heating up I did my makeup which is foundation, bright red lipstick, light eyeshadow, some winged eyeliner, and I glued on my fakes eyelashes. after I did my makeup my straighter was heated up. I went over the tree braids for a while. I took down the braids and my hair had the PERFECT beach waves. I slipped on my white and gold bracelets and grabbed my gold sparkly handbag. Right before I walked out I put on some gold Essie nail polish.

I walked out of my room and down stairs. when I got down stairs I see Nash sitting down in the living room with blood shot eyes just starting at the tv. he looked like a zombie. I feel kind of bad. I walk over to him and sit down next to him.

"Hey." I say softly because I don't want to be all happy because I know he feels bad.

He didn't answer. he just looks at me and leans forward with his elbows on his knees, then looks back at the tv. I see a tear drop role down his check.

"Are you and Belle going out tonight?" He asks because he saw what I was wearing.

I put my hand on his back and started rubbing his back.

"Yea, we are. But I promise I won't let her find anyone besides you. you guys are meant for each other. she's going to come back to you I know it. she loves you. she can't stay away from you." I say

He smiles at me and leans up. he puts his hand on my forehead.

"Nash? what are you doing?" I ask looking at him weirdly.

"Are you feeling ok? because you have never acted this way towards me." (ok have you guys ever seen girl meets world? Yea, ok well you know how maya acts towards Lucas? Yea that's how Morgan acts towards Nash)

"Well sometimes people just need that one friend at a certain time. and right now is that certain time." I tell him smiling at him.

"Awe thanks Morgan." he says hugging me.

"Yea, well don't get used to it." I say awkwardly pushing him away.

He looks at me sadly.

"Oh, alright just this once." I say hugging Him.

"Ok well I got to get to Belles house before she thinks I went back to Juvie." I say laughing.

"Ok see you later!" Nash yells.

"Later Fag!" I yell walking out the door. after the door closes i can hear Nash yell 'HEY!'. I just laugh and walk over to Belles house.

I walk in and I see Taylor in the kitchen with an ice cream container, with ice cream all over him face.

"Taylor, wipe your face." I say walking up to him

"Yea Ik I have Ice cream on it." he says laughing.

"No I mean, maybe it will wipe some of the ugly off." I say laughing.

"Well that's nice to say to the only one to come see you in Juvie." he says

"SHHHHH!!!! Shut up! No one is supposed to know that you knew I was in there!" I whisper yell at him.

"Oh right, sorry. anyway Belle is in her room." he says.

"Ok see you later." I tell him running up the stairs.

I walk into Belles room and she is wearing the same dress I am but hers is in Black. she is wearing the same gold pumps and has the same hand bag. Her nails where painted the same color gold too.
She had some black and gold bracelets on and her hair was in a loose braid down the back of her head. She had natural makeup but with winged eyeliner and fake eyelashes. she has bright red lipstick on.

"Hey! Ready to go?" She asks.

"Ummmmm...... Duhh!" I say.

We walk down stairs. Taylor is in the living room watching tv.

"Hey Taylor we are taking your Lamborghini! Ok? Ok! Bye Tay! love ya." I yell to Taylor.

"Whatever." he says. I bet he didn't even know what he said. he is so into whatever he is watching.

We run out the door before he could realize what he said. we could hear him yell 'wait! What?!' But we are already in the Lamborghini and I've already gotten out of the driveway. we laugh and sing 'She Bad' and 'Boom' all the way to the club.

When we get there, there is a whole bunch of people there. we start dancing together and drinking a whole lot of shit that I can't pronouns. then I see someone walk into the club and it's the last person I wanted to see...................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS COMMENT WHO YOU THINK IT IS! THE FIRST PERSON TO GET IT RIGHT CAN BE CAMS OR TAYLOR'S GIRLFRIEND!!!!! I hope you liked the chapter☺️❤️