Ch.28

~Morgan's P.O.V~

Well it's been two months since Lucas got arrested and it's been the most peaceful two months of my fucking life. Me and Hayes are great. I can actually say that I love him. It's like 6:00 in the morning and I think I'm the only one up....

"MORGAN!" I hear someone yell.

I stand corrected.

I stand up and shut my journal. I tip toe out of the room and try not to wake Hayes up. I walk downstairs and see Nash, Belle, Taylor, and Eden by the door with luggage. I look at them confused and they all laugh.

"Am I missing something here?" I ask confused.

"Did you forget that us four are going to North Carolina for a week then Indiana for a week?" Belle says laughing.

"Oh yeaaahhhhh I'm going to miss you." I say hugging Belle.

"I'm going to miss you too." She says hugging back.

"I'll miss you guys too." I say laughing and hugging the other three.

"Oh I'll miss you too lil Dallas." Nash says poking my face.

"If you want to keep that finger I advise you to stop poking my face." I say glaring at Nash.

"Ok I'm sorry." He says putting his hands up in defeat.

I laugh. "Do I need to go get Hayes?" I ask.

"Nah just let him sleep. He'll figure out were gone in like a week." Eden says laughing.

"Alright well hope you guys have a safe trip love you." I say as they walk out the door.

"Ok well I'm going over to Aaron's for a few days ok?" Cam says sitting on the couch in the living room.

"When are you leaving?" I ask sitting by him.

"Later tonight at like 6:00." He says turning on the tv.

"When are you coming home?" I ask

"Sometime Thursday." He informs me (it's Monday)

"Ok" I say jumping up and walking into the kitchen. I grab a banana and walk back upstairs to get ready.

I walk into my room and see Hayes laying on the bed with his mouth open just a little and soft snores coming out of his mouth. Awe that's so cute. Ok I've had enough. I walk over to him and peel my banana. I take the banana peel and slap Hayes across the face with it and he screams like a little girl. I love it when he screams like that, it's so funny.

"AHHH WHAT THE HELL!" He says pissed then he realizes it's me and starts laughing.

"I love it when you scream like that  it's cute." I say getting in bed with him and kissing his cheek.

"Well it's not as cute as you." He says smiling.

"Oh your so cheesy." I say laughing.

"Yea I know." He says laughing.

"Ok I'm going to take a shower." He says getting up and walking into the bathroom.

I walk over to my closet and grab my outfit for today. I lay it on the bed and realize that all my stuff to get ready with is in the bathroom.

"Babe, I have to get ready and my stuff in in there with you." I say

"Come in and get it." He says in a 'duh' tone.

"Whatever." I say and walk in making sure I don't look at the shower.

I do my makeup naturally which is foundation, light brown eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, and mascara. I brushed out my hair and put it in a ponytail. I hear the shower turn off and the glass door open.

"Hayes at least wait till I get out." I say covering my eyes with my hands.

"Morgan it's ok I have a towel around me." He says laughing.

"Ok." I say and walk out of the bathroom to get changed.

I take off the big t-shirt and leggings that I wore last night. I slipped on my blue shirt that says 'boys with blue eyes' on the front and my black high waisted shorts. I put on my lokai bracelet and put on my black phone case with LA in white letters on it. I pick up my dirty clothes and put them in the dirty clothes basket. I jump when I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"I loved the show." Hayes says then kisses my neck.I turn around and put my arms around his neck.

"Good cuz that's going to be the only thing you get to see for a while." I say smirking.

"That's not what you'll be saying tonight." He says smirking.

I smile and peck his lips and walk away swaying my hips. I walk downstairs with Hayes behind me. I go into the living room and sit with Cam and watch tv.

~6:00~

"Ok. Morgan. Hayes. Don't get into any trouble. I'll be back Thursday." Cam says before he leaves.

"Ok we won't. Love you Cam." I say hugging him.He leaves and I turn around and look at Hayes. 

"Ok what do you want to do?" I ask Hayes.

"You want to watch a movie?" He asks me.

"YAAAASSSSSS BITCH!" I yell running to the living room and siting on the couch.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks me laughing.

"I don't know." I say laughing.

"How bout a horror movie?" He asks.

"Nooooo..." I whine.

"Just because I'm a badass didn't mean i don't get scared." I say laughing.

"Ok so we are watching a horror movie." Hayes say clapping his hands together and smirking.

"Oh I hate you." I say glaring at him.

"No, you love me." He says with a big smile on his face.

Hayes starts the movie and sit on the couch by me. He puts his arm around me and I cuddle into him. When scary parts come on i hide may face in Hayes' bare chest.

Oh gosh... His chest. His abs. His 'V' line.😍😍😍😍

~after the movie~

The movie just ended and I'm starting at the screen horrified.

"Come on babe lets go to bed." Hayes says.

"Can't. Move. Scared." I say short of breath.

Hayes laughs and picks me up bridal style. He takes me up to the room and puts me in the bed. He walks to the bathroom and I hid under the blankets. I hear the bathroom door open and close and I hear Hayes chuckle. He gets in bed and puts his arm around me.

"Goodnight beautiful." He says kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight handsome" I say back and peck his lips.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Sorry for the birding chapter the next one will be..... Eventful😬😂 hope you liked it❤️ please comment and vote. Also go follow Tcaniffluv she is amazing and if you ask she will write a book about you and the boy of your choice ☺️