Ch.3

~Morgan's P.O.V~
~Friday morning~

I woke up to hear loud obnoxious yelling down stairs. I walk down stairs slowly. I walk into the kitchen to see Belle and Nash yelling at each other.

"WHY IS YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND TEXTING YOU AND TELLING YOU THAT SHE LOVES YOU?!" Belle screams at Nash.

"I DONT KNOW! I GUESS SHE WANTS ME BACK. I DONT WANT HER NACK THOUGH." Nash yells back at her.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU TEXTING HER BACK SAYING YOU MISS HER?! DID YOU THINK I WOULDN'T SEE THIS?!" She yells. Nash doesn't say anything he just looks down at the ground.

"YOU KNOW WHAT! WE ARE DONE!" Belle yells and walks out the door slamming it shut.

"Woah" I say and laugh afterwords.

Nash walks past me and looks at me like 'shut the hell up'. he walks up stairs and I hear his door slam shut. I hear a big thud and I hear Nash's door open and close again and I hear cam say "dude chiiiiillll!" I run upstairs and see a giant hole in Nashs wall and him laying on his bed. Cam is standing there trying to talk to him, but Nash just flipping him the bird.I just laugh and go back up stairs to my room.

I get a shower and Wash my body with my coconut body wash. I shave my legs and I hop out of the shower. I flip my hair upside down and blow dry it that way to make it look thick and kinda messy. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and wrapped a pice of hair around the ponytail so you can't see it. I put on my black crop top and my black galaxy short shorts on. I put on my galaxy bracelet that has 'Love' in white letters. I put in my galaxy earring with the word 'dreamer' in black. I did my makeup naturally, which is light brown eyeshadow, some winged eye liner, and mascara. I slipped on my galaxy vans and walked down stairs.

Hayes and Cam where in the living room, on opposite ends of the room. yea, I can tell Cam HATES Hayes now.

"I'm going to Belles house" I tell Cam.

"Ok." he replies.

I start walking out the door, but out the corner of my eye I can see Hayes looking at me. I jut brush it off and keep walking.

I walk over to Belles house and walk in. I hear Belles soft cries from her room.

"Belle?"i say softly. she looks up at me with blood shot eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Hey. How you doin?" I ask.

"Horrible." she says slamming her face back into the pillow.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" I ask her wondering if can help her.

"You could just kill me right now!" She says crying more.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Don't you say that missy" i tell her jumping in her bed.

Belle sits up to where she is sitting on her bed. "What am I going to do? I miss him so much. I've never stayed away from him this long" she says putting her face in her hands.

"It's been 20 minutes." I say with a weird face and laughing.

"Ugh I know..." Belle says.

"Well how bout this? We are going to go out tonight." I say walking to Belles closet, looking for a outfit.

"Go out where?" Belle asks confused.

"Do the club duh..... You do still have your fake ID right?" I as her.

"Yea do you?" She asks.

"Yup I had to make a new one last night" I say laughing.

"Ok.... let's go out tonight." she says excitedly.

Then I remembered that I had a date with Lucas tonight. I texted him and tell him I have to do it tomorrow instead

me: hey Lucas! I'm sooooo sorry. is it ok if we go to the movies tomorrow night? My best friend is having guy problems and I really need to comfort her right now.😌

Lucas☺️❤️: yea that fine. I'll see you tomorrow around 8:00? If that's ok with you.😏😉

Me: yea 8:00 is fine. I'll see you then😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter❤️