Ch.14

~Belle's P.O.V~

Hayes won't answer me. He just keeps rocking back and forth whispering.

"No, no, no, no, no. This can't be happening. She's coming back. She's not gone. She can't leave." Then he goes back in a fit of sobs.

I got really scared and called Nash.

"BABE! YOU GOT TO GET OVER HERE! ITS HAYES!" I yell all in one breath into the phone.

"wait! Belle! Babe, calm down. What about Hayes? What's wrong with him?" Nash asks frantically into the phone.

"I DONT KNOW! I CAME OVER AND MORGAN WAS GONE SO I WOKE HIM UP AND ASKED HIM WHERE SHE WAS THEN HE STARTED FREAKING OUT AND NOW HE IS.... I DONT KNOE JUST GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" I yell and start crying. I'm so scared.

"Ok! Ok! We are on the way over! Just calm down babe!" Nash says into the phone and hangs up.

They get over here and burst through the door. Nash runs to Hayes, but hayes acts like none of us are even there. He just keeps muttering.

"She's coming back she's coming back."

"Hayes?" Nash says. Hayes doesn't  answer.

"Hayes?!" Nash asks louder. Hayes still doesn't answer.

"HAYES?!" Nash yells.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!?" Hayes snaps at Nash.

"What's wrong little bro?" Nash
Asks softly.

"Sh- she left me a-again." I sobs

"Hey, bro she's coming back. Don't worry she probably just went to the store.........

~2 weeks later~ ~still bellesP.O.V~

No one has seen Morgan in 2 weeks. Cams worried to death he went back to Juvie to see if she was there but she wasn't. Me and Nash aren't that worried because we know that Morgan can care for herself. Taylor's kind of worried. He tries to act like he's not because he didn't want anyone to know he likes her, but I know my brother and when he is worried and he is worried. Hayes... Well Hayes hasn't came out of his room. We all stay at Cam and Morgan's place now and I stay in Morgan's room. Every night when I go to our room I can hear Hayes sobbing. It's actually pretty sad. No one has heard from her and she won't answer and of our calls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So where do you think Morgan has gone???? Sorry these chapters have been so short. They will get longer. I promise❤️
Hope you liked it💝