Ch.2

I burst through the door without hesitation.

"I'M BACK BITCHES!" I shout throwing my hands in the air.

I see Cam, Nash, and Belle all sitting in the living room. They all turn around and look at me in disbelief.

"M-MORGAN?!" They all say as they run to me and tackle me in a hug knocking me to the ground.

"GUYS. CANT. BREATH." I say trying to get them off of me.

They get up. Nash and Belle go back into the living room. Cam stayed behind and he was just looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"I missed you so much." he says smiling at me. he gives me a nice hug.

"I missed you too." I say.

He lets go of me and backs up. I see a tear slip out of his eye.

"Cam don't cry. it's ok I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." I say whipping the year away with my thumb.

"I know, I know. these are happy tears." he says to me smiling.

"Come sit and tell us what has been going on for the past 2 years." he says as he grabs my hand pulling me to the living room.

"Ok." I say as I sit down next to Belle.

"Where were you? You where gone to for 2 years and 4 months." cam asks.

"Well, for the first 4 months I met this boy, he was 18 and we where happy together. I was really happy. I felt like he was actually the one. I lived with him for 4 months. until one day, I was sitting at the kitchen table and he asked what I was making for dinner. I said "chicken". He said "but I want steak". I said "I already have the chicken. I don't want to go back to the store and get steak." He walked closer to me he said "I said I want steak!" And then he beat me. before he left the apartment he said "you do what I tell you, and if you don't this will happen again." I got my stuff and ran out. I went to the place where my 'friends' hang out and we got caught by the cops. My 'friends' all said that it was all me. I was the only one doing drugs. But you all know I don't do drugs. I got put in Juvie for 2 years. That's where I have been for the past 2 years and 4 months."i told them everything.

" Morgan I'm so sorry." Belle says hugging me.

"Nah it's fine. I like ruled juvie. everyone was scared of me. I got whatever I want." I say laughing.

Before anyone could say anything else we heard a door open and shut upstairs.

"HEY NASH! WHERE IS-" he stops at the top of the stairs when he sees me.

"Hayes. babe. what are you doing?" girl, with really slutty cloths, says. coming up behind him.

Hayes just stands there in shock.

"Umm.... Never mind." he says walking back to his room.

"Awkward" Belle says in a funny voice. we all laugh at her.

"Who was that girl?" I whisper to them.

"Is someone jealous?" Nash asks with a smirk on his face.

"No. I don't care. I was just wondering who she was." I say annoyed.

"Well damn, someone's sassy." Nash says. I just give him a death look.

"I'm going to my room." I say as I walk up stairs.

"Ok" they all mumble.

I walk up stairs and as I'm walking into my room. I lol across the hall and Hayes's door is open. him and that girl are sitting on his bed making out.

I walk in my room and slam the door. I mentally remind myself to NEVER look in his room EVER again when he has a girl over.

I was laying on my bed just looking up at the ceiling. I was thinking about a lot of stuff. then it came across my mind. Hayes has gotten a lot more attractive since the last time I saw him. then I start thinking about Lucas. how his eyes where just...... ughhhhh I don't even know how to explain it. all of a sudden I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown #: hey it's Lucas 😏

Me: hey Lucas😉

Lucas😏☺️:soooo.....

Me:soooooo?????

Lucas😏☺️: I was wondering....

Me:you where wondering what?😏

Lucas😏☺️:if you would like to go to the movies with me this Friday night? ☺️

Me: I would love to❤️

Lucas😏☺️: ok I'll see you then. Goodnight princess❤️☺️

Me: goodnight☺️❤️

I fell asleep with a giant smile on my face.