Ch.27

~Morgan's P.O.V~

I wake up to see that Hayes wasn't in the bed with me. I sit up and look at the bedside table. There's a note.

Dear princess,

Everyone went out to get some Starbucks and some breakfast. Don't worry I will bring you some.
Don't get into any trouble. Love you.
Your Hot,sexy,loving,boyfriend,
Hayes.

God he's so stupid. I get up walk to my room. I slip on some shorts and walk down stairs. All the officers are awake and getting coffee.

"Hey guys I'm going to go out side and ride my penny board around the driveway." I say and they node there heads.

I grab my penny board and start walking out side.

"Wait is there a place for me to hide so is Lucas does come he won't know I'm there?" The The female asks me.

"Uhhhhhh yea. There's a bush in the front yard." I tell her.

"Ok perfect." She says walking outside and into the bushes.

I go outside and start riding my penny board in circle. Cam's car pulls in a few seconds later and Hayes jumps out and hands me my Starbucks and kisses my lips and walks inside. When there all Inside I start drinking my Starbucks and riding around. I soon get tired of my penny board and k stop Riding it. I hop off and sit down in the drive way and get on my phone.

I get on Twitter and see #Mayesisbacktogether and #mayeforever. I smile and retweet some of them and dm a few people.

I get tired and start to stand up. I hear rustling in the bushes and I look but I don't see anything . I turn back around and start walking to the house when a hand goes over my mouth. The officer jumps out from behind the bush. I hear Something click and feel the touch of cold metal on my neck.

Oh my god he's ganna kill me. He has a knife.

My eyes widen and the officer uses her walkie talkie on her shoulder and says she needs backup.

~Cameron's P.O.V~

We are all in the living room watching tv when we hear one of the men's walkie talkies go off and we hear the female cop say that she needs backup. The men take out there guns and walk out side. Everyone exchanges weird glances and we all stand up and walk outside to see Lucas has his and over my baby sisters mouth with a knife to her through. I burst out in tears because I'm scared to lose my baby sister.

~Morgan's P.O.V~

I feel a tear escape my eye and drip down my cheek.

"Lucas put down the knife." Says the officer.

"Why should I? This whore deserves to die." He spats.

"Lucas, put. Down. The. Knife." She says one more time.

~Cam's P.O.V~

"Lucas, put. Down. The. Knife" the officer says again. All of a sudden we see one of the officers behind Lucas. He grabs Lucas' hands and puts them behind his back.

~Morgan's P.O.V~

I feel the cold hard metal leave my skin and I look to see that Levi has Lucas in hand cuffs.

"Levi? Why would you do that? I thought you hated me?" I saw with tears in my eyes.

"Well when I left your house yesterday I realized I had spent a lot of time with you and you actually grew on me." He says smiling a real genuine smile at me.

The female cop cam and took Lucas away from Levi and I have him a big hug.

"Ok ok ok! Don't get used to this side of me. This was a one time think, you piece of trash." She says then smiles at me.

I run to Cam and hug him tightly. He hugs me and rubs my back. We let go and I run and jump into Hayes' arms wrapping my legs around his waist. I hop down and kiss him passionately. We pull away and he smiles at me.

"What up with you and almost dying every other day?" He says jokingly. I laugh and hear police sirens.

I turn around and the police car drove up. They put Lucas in the back of the car but he doesn't take his eye off of me once. He just stairs at me. Hayes feels that I'm uncomfortable and put his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. We thank the officers and we walk back inside.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Soooo.... Lucas is FINALLY gone! How do you guys feel about that? And if I don't get at least 10 comments on this chapter in going to end the book. And no you can't just comment over and over again.