Ch.9

~Morgan's P.O.V~

I woke up and looked over to the other side of the room to see Belle and Nash in Belles old bed. I guess she decided she wanted to spend the night. I looked at my phone and it was 2:00 in the morning. It was so cold and I looked down at my bed and I only had a sheet. I look back over at Belle and Nash and they took my blanket.

I got up and started walking out the door but before I walk out I make sure to walk over there and flip them the bird while dancing around for about 30 seconds. I walk out and slid down the wall across the hall and try to sleep. My head keeps falling forward and I would bring it back up really fast and it made a loud thud. I heard a door open and I look to where I heard the door open to see cams head pop out.

"Morgan? What are you doing out here?" He ask worriedly.

"I couldn't sleep. I was too cold." I say rubbing my arms trying to worm up.

"Come here." He says coming out of his room walking towards me. He picks me up bridal style and I dozed off for a second but I wake up when he lays me in his bed. He walks to the other side of the bed and got under the covers.

"Are you warm now?" He asks me.

"No." I say rubbing my arms again.

"Ok, come here." He says wrapping his arms around me.

"Thanks Cam. Your the best brother a girl could ask for. I love you." I tell him almost asleep.

"I love you too lil sis." He says kissing my forehead.

I fall asleep to his soft snores.

~the next morning~

I wake up and I hear shouting down stairs.

'What is up with this house and shouting in the morning?'

I get up and run down stairs. I get to the bottom and listen. The shouts are coming from the kitchen.

"Why the hell are you guys ye-" I was cut off when I was hit in the face with and egg. I wipe it off and open my eyes to see everyone frozen just looking at me. Food was every where. I look around at the mess.

"Oh uhh Morgan sorry we woke you up." Cam says. I just look at him and smirk.

"What? Why are you making that face? I don't like that face. That face is bad. It's bad right? Right? Ohhh I know it's bad. Oh my god we are all ganna die." Nash says all in one breath, hiding behind belle. Well not really hiding. He is like a foot taller than her and a lot wider than her. So it's like a stick in front of him.

I look at the egg that's in my hand and chunk it at Cam and it hit him right in the face.

We all start running around again and hayes decides to get the flour and syrup out and pour it all over my head and body, so I was covered in syrup and flour.

"Ohhhh I freaking hate you!" I yell laughing.

"No you don't you love me." He says smirking.

I heard a knock on the door and I guess I was the only one who heard it. I ran to the door and it was Taylor.

"HEY TAYLOR!!" I yell.

"What happened to you?" He asks looking at me in the weirdest face ever.

"Ummmm we are having a food fight in the kitchen." I say.

"Oh ok well I just need to get something out of Cams room.

"Ok. Come in." I say.

"Ok but first get out of the way. I'm stayin as far away from you as possible." He says with a disgusted look on his face.

"Why? Do you not like me? Do you not like food?" I ask him smirking. I start walking slowly towards him.

"No I like you and food just not put together." He says backing up slowly.

"Ohh I think little TayTay needs a hug." I say walking towards him.

"NO! MORGAN! NO! DONT COME NEAR ME!" Taylor says running away from me. I catch him and tackle him in a hug.

"Ohhhh Taylor you don't know how much I loooovvvveee you!" I say while wiping all the flour and syrup on him.

"Oh yea I feel the love!" He says gagging.

"Ok now you can come have a food fight with us." I say dragging Taylor into the kitchen.

"HEY GUYS LOOKED WHO DECIDED TO JOIN US!" I yell so everyone could hear me.

"TAYLOR!!!" They all yell and start throwing food again.

~after food fight~

Belle called dibs on our shower so I had to take on in the main bathroom by the living room. All the guys had already taken one at Taylor's like 20 minutes ago. Me and belle had to clean up the kitchen so we are just now getting in the shower.

I get in the shower and I wash all the food and syrup out of my hair I was my body and make sure I get ALL the food off I get out and wrap at towel around my body. I look around and I see I didn't bring ANY clean clothes in with me. The only way to get to my room from in here is to walk through the living room.

'Maybe they aren't in there'

I open the door and I stick my head out of the door. I see all of the guys in the living room watching tv, and I have to walk right in front of them to get to the stairs. And of course the fucking bathroom door squeaks and they all looked over at me.

"Haha hey guys." I say waving shyly.

"Morgan! What are you doing ?!" Cam yells at me.

"Ummm..... I kinda forgot to get some clothes and I have to get up stairs." I say embarrassed.

"Do you have a towel?" Cam asks.

"Yea. Why?" I ask

"Well come out and go up stairs." He says laughing.

"Ok" I say quietly and come out of the bathroom.

I walk in front of them. Nash and Cam keep looking at the tv, but I can see out of the corner of my eye Hayes and... Taylor? Where starting at me. They where both biting there lips.

'Why is Taylor looking at me? Does he have a thing for me?'

<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<

Why do you think Taylor is looking at Morgan? Do you think he has a thing for her? What do you think will happen? Comment what you think! Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it😘❤️ btw I know that picture looks nothing like them but it's three guys and two girls so it's perf for this chapter😂