Ch.11

~Morgan's P.O.V~

I open the door to see Lucas standing there with a bouquet of red roses, smirking at me. I put my hands over my mouth in surprise.

"Lucas what are you doing here? I thought you wouldn't want to go out with me after last night." I ask.

"HEY MORGAN WHOS AT THE DOOR?!" Taylor asks loudly.

"Umm excuse me il be right back." I say and Lucas nodes. I close the door softly

"HES HERE! HES HERE! HE ACTUALLY CAME!" I yell running into the  living room and onto Belle.

"Wait! What?! Who's here?! What?!" Belle asks confused.

"Lucas is here! He's outside! He has a bouquet of roses!" I yell to her.

"Well don't leave him waiting! He might leave!" Belle says.

"Oh yea!" I say getting up and running back to the door.

I open the door and greet him with a smile.

"Hiiiiiiiii." I say with a big smile on my face.

He just chuckles at me.

"Lucas, what are you doing here? I thought you would hate me after last night." I say looking down.

"Well I told you that I would take you to the movies tonight at 8:00 and I always keep my word." I he says smiling at me.

"Oh ok." I say looking down sadly.

"Hey what's wrong." Lucas says lifting up my chin with his hand.

"Well you make it seem like you are only going to the movies with me because you said you always keep your word so it makes it seem like you don't want to your just doing it because you said you where." I say kind of down.( does that make since? If not you know what I mean.😂)

"No Morgan I really want to. Now go get ready." He say pointing to my pj's.

"Oh yea! Umm come in! You can go sit in the living room with Belle and the guys." I say letting him in.

"Uhhhh ok." He says walking into the living room and sitting by Cameron.

I run up stairs and into my room. I change into some Aqua short shorts and a black tank top that stops about 2 inches above my belly button. I change my belly button ring to diamond hearts.  I did my makeup and put on some EOS and some light pink lip stain. I put in my Aqua rose earrings. I took my hair out of its bun and it's all wavy I left it alone and slipped on my black vans and walked out.

I start walking down the stairs but stop when I hear Cam start talking.

"So why do you want to date my sister?" He asks Lucas.

"Well...." He starts and I think he's going to say something sweet but then he says this.

"Well.... She's hot." I hear him say.

'Oh are you fucking serious!? I'm so ganna kill him! But first, I'm gonna have some fun with this'

After a minute of them not talking I start to walk down stairs again. I get to the bottom and all I see are Cam and Taylor giving Lucas death stairs. Hayes is standing with his fist clinched. He storms towards the stairs with fury in his eyes, but as soon as he sees me his eyes soften he looks at me like he felt sorry for me and I know why. He walks up stairs and slams his bedroom door.

"Well, Lucas are you ready to go?" I say Smiling at him.

"Yea lets go babe." He says licking his lips.

All the guys look at me with sadness in there eyes as we walk out the door.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

What do you think Morgan is going to do????😏😏😏😏comment what you think she will do. Hope you liked this chapter❤️