Ch.25

I stair at Matt and he looks like he's about to burst into tears.

It must be something else.

"Hey guys I'm pretty tire I'm gonna go to sleep." I say standing up.

"Alright goodnight lil sis." Cam says.

"Goodnight!" I yell walking up the stairs.

I get up stairs and I hear the knocking on my window like last night. I walk over to the window and look out of it and there is nothing out there. I walk into my bathroom and take my makeup off. I wash my face with my face wash and walk out of the bathroom. I hear the knocking again so I walk over to the window annoyed and still see nothing. I close my curtains and walk to my vanity. I brush my hair and bout it in a messy bun. The knocking keep going. I slam my hair brush down on the vanity annoyed and walk over to the window. I pull the curtains apart and there he was. Lucas was standing in the middle of my back yard with that same stupid smirk of his.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yell.

~Hayes' P.O.V~

I just got done making the popcorn and walk out of the kitchen with the bowl of popcorn in my hand.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I hear Morgan yell. I drop the bowl of popcorn and run up the stairs with everyone else behind me. I run into Morgan's room and see her in the curled up in a corner.

"Babe what's wrong? What happened?" I ask worriedly. All she does is point to the window. I walk over to the window and cam walks over to comfort Morgan.

"Morgan, There nothing out there." I say confused.

~Morgan's P.O.V~

"Morgan, there's nothing out there." Hayes says confused.

"N-no no no, he was out there. I saw him." I say walking in front of hayes looking out the window to see nothing.

"Who was out there?" Eden asks me.

"Lucas." I say where no one can hear me.

"What did you say?" Belle asks.

"Lucas" I say just to where they can hear me.

"That's it! Your sleeping with me tonight." Cam says angrily.

"No she can sleep in my room tonight." Matt says. I look at hayes to see his jaw clinched.

"You ok that fine." Cam say walking to the window and pulling the curtains together.

I look at Hayes and mouth sorry. I follow Matt to his room and I go to the closet and grab some blankets. I start putting them on the floor but Matt stopped me.

"What are you doing?" He ask me laughing.

"Well there's only one bed so I'll sleep on the floor." I answer him laughing.

"No. Your not sleeping on the floor." He say.

"Then where am I sleeping?" I say with sass.

"In the bed with me." He says in a 'duh' tone.

"Whatever." I say laughing and getting in the bed.

Matt gets in the bed and he's wearing nothing but boxers so I turn the other way so when Hayes comes in in the morning he won't get pissed. Because I know he is coming in in the morning. I know how hayes is. After my thoughts I fall asleep peacefully.

~next morning~ ~Hayes' P.O.V~

I walk into Matts room to get Morgan and I see blanket on the floor so I know Morgan was going to sleep there but Matt must told her to sleep in the bed with him. I can feel my face getting hotter and hotter. I wait and cool down. I go over to Morgan and shake her.