Ch.10

~Morgan's P.O.V~

It's about 8:00 p.m now. Me and Belle are in the kitchen getting popcorn and some other snacks for movie night. The guys are in the living room picking out a movie to watch.

"So have you heard from that Lucas dude since last night?' Belle asks me putting the popcorn in the bowl.

"No I think I'm ganna be seeing A LOT less of him." I say kinda sad while walking out of the kitchen into the living room with Belle.

"Are you sad about it?" Belle asks confused.

"Sad about what?" Nash asks.

"Oh I met this guy after i got out of Juvie and we where supposed to go on a date last night but you and Belle got in that fight and I asked him to do it another time and he agrees. So Me and Belle went to the club and he was there and got really pissed and Belle asked me if I was sad about." I inform Nash.

"Oh by the way, no I'm not that sad. I mean, I was really looking forward to going to the movies but it is what it is." I say turning to Belle.

"Yea, your sad about it. I can tell." Belle says smirking.

"Ok maybe a little" I say looking down.

I look up and at Hayes and his eyes aren't the usual ice blue. They where dark almost black and he was squeezing the arms of the seat he was in. I could see his veins poking out. All I could do was stair into his eyes. I just couldn't look away. It kind of scared me. I finally snapped out of it.

"Ok so are we ready to start the movie." I say looking at Cam.

"Oh yea." He says pressing the play button. Right in the middle of the theme song there is a knock at the door. Cam pauses the movie and looks at the door confused.

"I got it" I say jumping off of the couch.

I opene the door to see.......

*******************************

Who do you think is at the door? Sorry it's short but the next one will be longer. Hope you liked it❤️