CHAPT:: five.

" the hang out "

THURSDAYS EVENING,
It was almost time to meet up with robin so we could hang out, Bruce
helped me with my outfit yesterday
when he was over.

he stayed the night and left a few hours ago, I was planning on calling Robin since we never agreed on where to hang out,
then my phone started buzzing .

robin:: hey finn, you never said where we gonna meet up?

finn:: oh hah right, sorry.
how about we meet up at the grab n go and go from there?
I was thinking we'll meet up in an hour or so?

robin:: okay for sure. see you then finn!

I already had taken a shower this morning so I decided to just fix my hair in the mean time, regardless I needed to, it looked like a bird's nest.

I didn't do much to it, just curled some part that we're looking straight.

by the time I finished it was 4:35.
I had 25 minutes to finish, I texted rob to meet me at the grab n go in an hour, and that was at 4.

I decided to put on the outfit bruce planned out, put some rings on and leave.

well, I got money first if I wanted to get anything and also my phone.

on the way out I told Gwen that I was gonna be gone for a few, she didn't mind and I began walking there.

robins pov::

it was Thursday, me and finney had been planning to hang out since Monday or so, I'm not quite sure if he said a place or a time so I texted him to find out

robin:: hey finn, you never said where we gonna meet up?

finn:: oh hah right, sorry.
how about we meet up at the grab n go and go from there?
I was thinking we'll meet up in an hour or so?

robin:: okay for sure. see you then finn!

I decided on an outfit a few hours ago and decided to hop in the shower to wash my hair quickly.

afterwards I began to put my hair to dry while I began getting dressed, slipping my rings and necklaces on before I decided to get my hair neat, I was gonna wrap my black bandana around it to match with my outfit.

I decided on some baggy dark blue jeans and a classic black tee.
I switched out the black bandana to a white one, I had tons of bandana's.

I was excited to see finney, I've liked him for awhile I just never got the chance to ever be friends with him, he was always around that Vance guy and griffin

I was sort of griffins friend, well it was only to tell him about Billy.
and Vance, well. he's a tough guy.
I've only ever seen him laugh when he was with finney. to which I always hated.

it should've been me that was making finney laugh, not vance hopper.

I heard my phone buzz as I got it out of my pocket.

finn:: hey, I'm on my way, I'll be there in 10.
read at 16:55 pm

time slipped away and I grabbed some money and walked out, well not before saying goodbye to my mom and sisters,

I lived in a house full of women.
so I grew up well mannered and stuff. getting into a fight here and there.

i was already outside the grab n go. 'damn I'm fast ' I thought.