━ xlvii

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "Let me do this!"💫✦🌺

💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

VENUS WAS A LOT OF THINGS.

Suicidal wasn't one of them.

Yet here she was, racing towards certain death, without a trace of regret or hesitation.

The crossroads were less than ten minutes from the cabin— ten minutes she spent mentally crafting the apology she'd give to Dean, Sam, and her uncle. It started with, 'I'm not sorry for what I did'. 

They were gonna love it, right?

But when Venus pulled up to the crossroads, she was met with an unexpected sight.

Dean's Impala was parked at the far end, the older hunter hunched over his trunk. At the sound of her engine, he looked up, his stubbled face set in a grim expression.

Venus grabbed the small box holding the materials she needed and stepped off her bike, her brows knitted in confusion. What was he doing there?

"Venus, I know you came to stop me but I don't wanna hear—" Dean's words faltered once his eyes landed on the box in her hand, identical to the one he'd just packed.

"Stop you from what?" Venus asked, finally noticing the box in his grip.

Their eyes locked, the realization hitting them simultaneously.

They were here to do the same thing...

Sell their soul to bring Sam back.

"Venus, what the hell are you doing?" Dean began to panic. He had a feeling she would find him. She was smart and she knew him just as well as he knew her—a thought that scared him sometimes—of course she'd piece it together and come there to talk him out of it. Or at least, that's what she was supposed to do, not this.