━ xlv

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "They ain't Barbara Eden in harem pants

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: "They ain't Barbara Eden in harem pants."
💫✦🌺

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

DEAN AND SAM MANAGED TO GET THEMSELVES LOCKED UP to solve a case.

Venus' only job? Stay low and stay out of sight so she wasn't snatched up too.

Oh and to be their getaway driver when Deacon called.

It took almost three days for her to get that call, and she was more anxious than ever when she did.

Baby's engine purred to a stop by the back corner of the Green River County Detention Center, Venus behind the wheel, nervously checking Dean's watch that rested on her wrist. He had given it to her before going in, jokingly saying it was 'something for her to remember him by while he was stuck in the clink.'

She had no idea if they had finished solving the case, but once she got the instructions from Deacon, she didn't waste a second.

Venus slipped out of the Impala and quietly closed the driver's door, brown eyes immediately darting around her surroundings to see if she had drawn any attention. Deacon claimed that specific corner of the prison would be deserted by that time of night, but you could never be too safe.

She moved to lean against Baby's hood, folding her arms into her chest as the Arkansas wind nipped at her nose. It was mid-April yet nowhere close to spring weather. She snuggled further into her leather jacket at the thought.

A few minutes passed before two familiar figures peeked out of one of the facility's vents, further down the side of the building, climbing over a short white fence.

"Finally," she sighed, standing to her full height.

Dean and Sam were clad in bright orange prison attire, covered with heavy blue utility jackets, smiling at the sight of the brunette.

"Oh, man, are you a sight for sore eyes," Dean grinned, walking towards her.

Venus raised a brow. "Me or the car?" she took small steps to him

"Why not both?"

Venus giggled, her steps picking up into a small sprint. God, she missed him.