Aria Pt.2

As I entered the pizza restaurant I found Rose and Mickey. They both had a sickly shine to their skin and a fixed grin on their faces. 'So, not just Mick but also Rose,' I thought to myself. "Hey, guys. Rose how's...the uh...hows the job hunt?" I asked trying to keep my cool. "So, where did you meet this Doctor?" Mickey asked me.

"Sorry, was I asking about my friend, Mickey Mouse?" I asked and took a sip of water. "Because I reckon it started back at the shop, am I right? Was he something to do with that?" Rose said, using Mickey's line in the original show.

"Sorry, when did I tell you about the Doctor?" I asked, smiling at them. "Oh, come on," Rose said. "What was he doing there?" Mickey asked me. "I think I forgot to feed my cat. I have to call the sitter. I'll be back," I said.

"But you can trust me, sweetheart. Babe, (deep) sugar, babe, sugar. You can tell me anything. Tell me about the Doctor and what he's planning, and I can help you, right, Rose? Because that's all I want to do, sweetheart, babe, babe, sugar, sweetheart," Mickey said, "Umm, I think you two should go home," I said.

"Your champagne," I hear, the Doctor say. "We didn't order any champagne. Where's the Doctor?" Rose said and looked over at me. "Madam, your champagne.," I hear him say. I slowly look up. "Is this some sort of promotional thing?" I asked, looking the Doctor in his eyes.

"Yes, would you like this champagne?" He asked, and I nodded. "Ye-" I started, "No, none of us order it," Plastic Rose said, looking up at The Doctor. " Ah. Gotcha," Plastic Mickey, said as I stood up and beside the Doctor as he started to shake the bottle vigorously.

"Don't mind us. We're just toasting the happy couple. On the house!" I say, a smile at the Doctor as he pops the cork into Plastic Mickey's forehead. Plastic Rose gasps, and after a few moments, plastic Mickey spits it out. "Yeash," I mumble and make a face while the Doctor chuckles. "Anyways," Plastic Rose says while getting up and Plastic Mickey's hand turns into a bloody chopping board.

"Wow, this is happening," I say, nodding to myself as the two of them start to wreak havoc. "You have a plan?" I asked, "So, so," He said and then grabbed the Auton and pulled Mickey's head off. "Ok, that's the plan," I say I follow suit with Rose. While the rest of the customers scream. "So, uhh. Doc, what now?" I asked.

"That won't stop us!" Rose says and both of their bodies get up and start failing. I run over to the fire alarm and pull it. "Everyone, out! Out! Get Out! Get Out, Now!" I scream as the Doctor and we run through the kitchen carrying the heads, while the bodies wreck the restaurant before following us to the back.

As we reach the outside of the restaurant The Doctor seals the exit shut while I runs down the alley, past the Tardis. The end is secured by padlocked gates.

"What now? We are practically trapped!" I asked, frightened, the show vs real life was so weird and terrifying. "Tell you what, let's go in here," He says and unlocks the Tardis and goes inside while the Auton hammers on the metal door, making large dents.

"Ahh!" I scream and run inside and stop take one look and run outside again. A siren is wailing in the distance. I run around the Tardis then when the Auton finally smashes through the metal door, "Ahh! Shit!" And I run inside, slamming the door shut behind me. "Can...Can those things get in?" I asked, panting trying to catch my breath.

"The assembled hordes of Genghis Khan couldn't get through that door, and believe me, they've tried. Now, quiet down for a minute," He says. There has been another redesign. It is still mostly open plan, but the time console is more central and the walls are slightly curved. What were once roundels are now brass-colored hexagons.

"You see, the arm was too simple, but the head's perfect. I can use it to trace the signal back to the source. Right. Where do you want to start?" He asked me while walking in front of me. "It's..er... it's smaller on the outside?" I said...asked.